Requested Jake

Jake opens the demon box

Jake!

 Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I was just sitting on the couch when Sam, Colby and Jake walked in. It was quite late. Sam and Colby headed off to bed straight away and Jake walked into the living room, thinking it was empty. "Hey baby." I said, letting him know that I was in the room so I didn't scare him. "Oh! Hey Y/N, I thought you would be in bed." He commented, quickly hiding something behind his back. I arched my eyebrow at him in a questioning way but he just smiled innocently. "I couldn't shake off a bad feeling I was having. It was keeping me awake." I answered finally and simply, he only nodded. "Why don't you go to bed, and I'll be up there in a few minutes?" He asked in a hopeful voice. I sighed and got to my feet instead, sensing the fact he wanted me out of the room. But why? "What are you hiding?" I demanded in a soft yet stern voice. He sighed in defeat, knowing I wasn't going to let whatever he was hiding drop now that I knew he was up to something. "I know you told me not to open it, but I had to." He admitted sadly, revealing the box. I feel silent, staring at it in his hands. I had specifically told him not to open it, and what does he go and do? Open it!

"Please don't be mad." He said, but I shook my head. "Get it out of the house Jake, please. It's bad enough you were the one who opened it." I mumbled, but Jake still heard me clearly. He nodded hesitantly, but still stayed where he was standing. I stared at him. "Now? Please." I begged, giving the box a careful look, it gave me the creeps, and not just because I knew what it could do. "But why? Nothing will happen most likely." He said, a little to comfortably with having a demon box just lying around. I stared at him like he was the most stupid person in the world, but then again maybe he was for wanting to keep the box, never mind opening it. "Because it could possess someone!" I exclaimed, growing very irritated by the second for some reason. I was usually a very calm person. He dismissed my worry with a shrug. "That won't happen-" "How can you be sure?" I snapped. He went silent for a moment, slightly shocked at my outburst. "Exactly." I mumbled, but that time he didn't catch what I had said. "Why are you so adamant on getting rid of it?" He asked, growing annoyed himself. "Because unlike you I know what they can do! You know I believe in ghosts and demons." I added, now glaring at him. He was being completely irresponsible! "Just put it outside for the night." I said pleadingly, feeling a pit of dread form in my stomach. "I'll put it in the garage." He concluded but I stepped in his way. "No, no, no. Outside." I ordered, despite not even wanting it on the property. "But-" "Stop arguing!" I yelled, feeling my anger rise up. "I don't like it! I definitely don't want it! So just get rid!" I shouted, feeling myself tear up for some reason. What was happening? "Calm down baby." He said but that only made me want to yell at him again. "Just get it out of the house- no, keep it- no! Get rid!" I don't know where that came from. I fell silent, staring at the ground for a moment. What was happening to me? I thought, before feeling tears roll down my cheeks.

A wave of sadness hit me, but the tears didn't feel like me own. Like I was crying as somebody else. I suddenly began to sob as my legs gave way and I sunk to the ground. I just cried. I don't know what Jake was doing, but he was soon in front of me, shaking me a little. I gasped, before finally focussing on him. The tears had stopped and I was taking in deep, shaky breaths. "What the hell happened?" I whispered in a croaky voice, and Jake was just shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should have never messed with it, I didn't think about the consequences- please forgive me- I'm, so, so sorry." He rambled on for a few minutes, before pulling me into a tight hug. I gladly held him back.

I think what happened; the mood swings, the tears, the anger... came from the box. A demon.

Any Requests? Comment Below!