Colby

How he proposes!

A/N 

Colby!!!

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Come on Colby!" I shouted, locking our hands together and dragging him to the front of the stage through the crowd, so we could get a better view of the band. "You having fun?" He shouted over the speaker since we were standing right next to it, he had a smile on his face that made my heart skip a beat, "Yes!" I shouted back smiling my head off, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. We swayed in time to the music together, I loved him so much for bringing me here, it was the best anniversary present ever. I rested my head on his chest and sang along with the song since it was one of my favourites, I felt Colby rest his head against mine and it was just perfect.

After a few more songs, the music stopped and the drummer started speaking, "Now, before we carry on jamming out," I laughed a little and so did the rest of the crowd, "we would like to invite a Colby Brock and Y/F/N on stage." I looked up at Colby with a shocked face, but he was already dragging me through the crowd before I knew it and to the steps. "What's going on?" I asked him once we were on stage, he just smiled at me and walked me to the middle of the stage until he finally stopped, "Wait and see babe." He kissed my forehead and took the mic off of the lead singer. "Hello everyone, so I'm Colby, this is my girlfriend Y/N," He held onto my hand and turned me to face him, "we have been friends for 6 years, dating for 4 of them wonderful years," I nodded my head smiling, listening to every word that he said, it made my heart warm to here how long we had been together out loud, "I have been thinking of the perfect way to do this, so why not at your favourite band's concert on our 4th year anniversary?" He gave a nervous chuckle, and pulled a ring out from his pocket, I just stared at it as he held it in the palm of his hand. He got down on one knee, and the whole crowd said, "Awww." I just stood there speechless for a moment, almost in tears, "Would you do me the honour of marrying me?" He asked, a cheeky grin plastered onto his face, and I suddenly found my words again. "Yes!" I squealed, running into his arms, he held me their for a moment or two before pulling away a little and kissing me, "You know I'm recording this right?" He asked, I giggled and he laughed, "Of course." I mumbled, resting our foreheads together for a second. "Here," He said, slipping the ring onto my finger, "for my beautiful, fiancée." I couldn't help but smile, "I like that a lot better than girlfriend, I can't wait for it to turn into wife." I said, I could see him smiling and his cheeks turn a little pink, then I buried my head into his chest to hide the blush forming on my cheeks, and to try and stop the tears of happiness that were rolling down my cheeks.

A/N

I know, really short, but i think it's kind of cute, any requests? Comment below!