Aaron

How they react when you're hurt

Aaron!

 Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I gasped when I stepped on a piece of glass. "Crap." I said, only just noticing the glass shards on the floor. I bit my lips as I hopped over to the couch. I heard shuffling from the kitchen so I peered over to see Aaron cleaning up the glass. "Aaron, can you get me some tweezers and a plaster?" I asked, looking at my foot and the blood that was travelling down it. "Oh no, did you step on the glass?" He asked, rushing over with the things I ha asked for. I nodded my head as he sat beside me and took a look at my foot. "I'll do it for you." He said and I nodded my head. He grabbed the tweezers and gently removed the glass from my foot. "Do you have a tissue?" He asked and luckily I did. I pulled it form my pocket and handed it to him. "Here you go." I said and he thanked me for it.

Finally he put the plaster on. "Thanks Aaron." I said and he nodded his head. "Least I could do since I smashed the glass by accident." He replied. "Well it's alright now, I'll help you clean it up." I said, trying to get up but he only pushed me back down. "No way. You're staying away from there, until I am 101% sure there is no more glass." He said, walking away. I gave out a small laugh and watched him as he inspected the floor. "You done yet?" I asked giggling to myself. "Let me double check." He said, peering at the floor once more. I sighed and walked over to him anyway. "You got it all, stop checking." I said, making him stand upright again. "But I don't want you getting hurt again." He said and it made my heart warm. "Aww, well if I do, then you'll be there to help me again." I said simply, kissing his cheek gently and then walking back upstairs.

Any Requests? Comment Below!