Corey

How he proposes!

A/N

Why not a pic of Corey?

 "I'm so nervous dude, you think it's gonna be alright?" I asked Aaron, who was sitting on the couch

"I'm so nervous dude, you think it's gonna be alright?" I asked Aaron, who was sitting on the couch. "She'll love it, you know that." I nodded my head and went to the bottom of the stairs, "Babe you ready?" I asked, she came bouncing down the stairs, I love her so much. "Yeah, let's go babe." She said smiling, we got in my car and started jamming out, it was so much fun.

We arrived at the town centre, and I was so nervous again. "What is it? You look nervous." She asked, wrapping her arms around my waist, "Nothing baby, come on let's go to the next shop." I said, putting my arm over her shoulder and we started walking to the next shop, when the song came on, "A flash mob!" She squealed, locking hands with me and dragging me over to the dancers, perfect. I had a few of my friends come and dance to the song 'I think I wanna marry you' by Bruno Mars, and then Elton, Aaron, Colby and Sam are gonna join in as well, then me, I hope she likes it as much as I hope she does.

I don't own the video below!

Please imagine Aaron, Elton, Colby and Sam dancing to this with the random people as well, and then Corey joins in like the main guy does. Thanks!

Y/N's POV

I gasped when I saw Corey running in and joining them all dancing, I couldn't help but smile at him and the others, what were they all doing? As the song started to slow down, the back up dancers walked away like nothing happened and went into the different shops, and the guys grabbed some signs that were on the floor, and each held one up, spelling out, "Will you marry me?" Asked Corey, getting down on one knee in front of them all, the music still playing in the background. I was speechless, but I managed to nod my head yes and run over to him, he picked me up off the ground and spun me around in his arms, "I love you." He said, sliding the ring onto my finger and kissing my hand gently, I giggled and replied, "I love you too Corey." He gave me that sweet smile of his and the guys and us shared a big group hug, it was perfect.

A/N

Short? Yes i know it is. Any requests, comment below!