Aaron

How they ask you out

Aaron

Aaron's POV

Aaron's POV

"Right Buddy, you have a mission, you ready?" I asked, I had just finished attaching a note for Y/N on his collar, and I was super nervous about what her reaction would be. He just licked my face and I took that as a yes. I tiptoed down the stairs since Y/N was only in the living room just watching some TV and chilling out, "Go Buddy!" I whisper yelled, and I set him down and off he went, straight to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I watched Buddy run in, he looked so happy running around and he was wagging his tail like a mad man. "Buddy, come here Buddy!" I shouted, tapping the space next to me on the couch, he ran and jumped up to me and I noticed something on his collar, "What have you got there Buddy?" I asked, and he let me take it off. I scratched him behind the ears for a moment before reading what was a note. I unfolded it and it read, 'Will you go out with me? Aaron.' My heart sped up a little as I took in the words that were written down, and a small smile was creeping it's way onto my face. I looked up to see Aaron standing in the door way, a small, unsure smile on his face. "Of course." I said and his smile brightened and he ran over and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I love you Y/N." He said, as I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck as well, closing the gap between us, I smiled as I looked into his eyes, "I love you too Aaron." I said, and our lips connected, it was amazing.

A/N

Any requests? Comment below!