Requested-Sam

How they prank you

Sam!

 Sam's POV

Sam's POV

"So today we are going to prank my girlfriend Y/N, by waking her up in the pool! Now she may very well kill me afterwards so who knows? Maybe no one will ever see this video because she chopped my head off." I joked, before creeping back into my room as quietly as I could. She was still snuffling quietly, which meant that she was still fast asleep. I watched her for a minute and thought to myself, she looks so peaceful, too bad I'm gonna have to wreck it, oh well! I placed the camera on my drawers and carefully picked her up bridal style so I didn't wake her. Instead of waking up she just curled into my chest a little and her breathing stayed roughly the same, and I felt a little bit of guilt, a little though. I carried her downstairs and out into the garden. I placed her gently on the air mattress I set up earlier and ran back upstairs to grab my camera. I came back and she was still in the same place I left her in before. I set up the camera and pushed the bed into the pool. I watched it drift into the middle before shouting her name. "Y/N help me!" She shot up and her eyes went wide, she was now definitely awake. "Really babe?" She asked, staring at me in disbelief as she took in her surroundings a little more. I shrugged and tried not to laugh again. She got to her feet carefully, only wobbling a little, and I watched her attempt to jump. "Argh!" She squealed, and to my surprise she landed on the ground instead of the pool like I thought. "Whoa." I said, watching her as she walked over to me. "Yeah, whoa." She said smiling, and then she took the camera from hands since I was now holding it. "Babe?" She asked, I nodded my head, "Yeah?" She gave me a sweet smile and said, "Hold your breath." She replied and before I knew it I was pushed into the pool. When I came back to the surface Y/N was giggling to herself and filming me with the camera. "Love you." She said in between giggle and I couldn't help but smile and laugh along as well. "Whatever." I mumbled, and she just smiled even more.

Any requests? Comment below!