Requested-Aaron

How they prank you!

Aaron!

 Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I was just chilling in the kitchen, eating like usual when Aaron came in holding his camera in his hands and a little smirk was playing on his lips. "Hey baby, what's up?" I asked, finishing off my toast as he sat beside me after getting two cups out of the cupboard, weird... "I was wondering if you could do this cup thing, please? For the vlog." He pleaded and then he made a horrible attempt at puppy eyes but it looked really creepy instead. "Sure, as long as you never do those eyes again." I said, pointing my finger at him. He chuckled to himself and agreed. "What do I do?" I asked. He set the camera down and grabbed my hands. He set my hands palm faced down on the counter before placing one cup on the back of my left hand. "It's this balancing thing." He said and I could do it actually. "Now for the other one." He said and he placed it on my right hand. "Bye!" He shouted, "Wait what?" I snapped back, staring at him as he left the kitchen with his camera in hand. "Babe!" I shouted but he kept walking. I sighed and stared at the cups in defeat. "I'm offically stuck, and I thought Circa sitting on me was bad." I mumbled.

After a few minutes Aaron came back in with an even bigger smirk on his face than before. "You're mean." I said whilst pouting a little, but he only smiled even more. "It's the prank wars." He said whilst setting his camera down and taking the cups off. "Freedom!" I shouted getting up and running around like a small child. "You're an idiot." Joked Aaron as he laughed at me and filmed me. I just shrugged and jumped on his back. "And you're a weirdo, point?" I asked and we both just laughed at each other before closing the video.

Any requests? Comment below!