Aaron

Prank you pulled on them!

Aaron!

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I had just finished setting up the hallway for my prank on Aaron, I covered one of the archways with cellophane and I was going to make Aaron run into it by saying that there's something wrong with Buddy, but really he'll be safe and sound in our bathroom.

I set up the camera and shouted for Aaron, "Aaron! Something's wrong with Buddy, he ate a whole chocolate bar!" I was trying to sound worried, and he came running, straight into the cellophane and almost face planting the floor when he went flying through it really fast it made me jump a little. "Buddy!" He shouted, trying to get up as fast as he could, "He's fine, it was a prank." I said and he let himself lie flat on the ground again, sighing in relief, with me trying not to laugh at him. "Why Buddy?" He said pretending to be angry as he got to his feet but he couldn't keep it up and smiled at me instead, "Where is he?" He asked, and I dragged him into the bathroom where Buddy was running around and having the time of his life. "See, safe and sound." I said, stroking Buddy's head as Aaron picked him up and held him in his arms as if to protect him. "I swear the dog gets more affection than me sometimes." I joked, since he was now stroking Buddy's belly and he was licking Aaron's cheek a little. Aaron looked at me and smiled before he pecked me on the lips and walked away back into his room again to probably edit, I blushed a little before following him in.

A/N

Any requests? Comment below!