Requested Corey

How he reacts when you have a panic attack

Corey!

 Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Everything was fine. There was nothing for me to be nervous or, anxious, about. Yet, my mind found something. My heart rate increased and my breathing became irregular. I suddenly felt very hot as if the temperature had risen 10 degrees. I glanced around the shop I was in with Corey. He was only a few feet away, looking through a rack of t-shirts, completely unaware or the internal battle I was about to go through. I could sense it.

My eyes darted back and forth. So many people. So many eyes.

My palms became sweaty and they began to tremble slightly. I clenched and unclenched them to try and gain control once more. I let out a shaky breath as I glued my eyes to the floor, afraid of looking around. I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment, praying for it to just stop and be over with.

I gasped when I felt hands touch my arms softly. "Baby, you alright?" Corey asked, looking at me with concern in his eyes. My chest tightened and my words died at my lips. I could only shake my head no. "Is it a panic attack?" He asked quietly and I felt tears prick my eyes as I nodded my head. He gently herded me into a small, unseen corner of the shop we were in and wiped my tears for me.

"Focus on me, just look at me." He whispered and I blocked everything but him out. I took shaky breaths as my hands shook. Corey held my hands in his and rubbed the back of them with his thumb in a comforting way. I took deep, uneven breaths. "Match your breathing with mine." He said and I hesitantly nodded my head, feeling a little dizzy. "In," He breathed in and I did the same, "out." He exhaled and I joined him.

We did that together for at least five minutes until I felt stable enough and had calmed down. "I-I'm sorry." I said quietly, staring at the ground, feeling stupid for ever having a panic attack. "Hey," He said, lifting my head lightly with his hand, "don't ever apologise for that. It isn't your fault, and I'll always be here when you go through that." I nodded my head and he pulled me into an embrace. I buried my head in his chest for a moment, hearing his heart beat faintly. I let out a breath and looked up at him. "This is why you're my everything." I mumbled and he kissed my forehead. "And you're my everything too." He replied simply.

Any Requests? Comment Below!