Corey

Prank you pulled on him

Corey!

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"Be right back babe, just gotta grab my phone." Said Corey, kissing my cheek and then running back into the house. I took this opportunity to play a little prank on him since he had been playing them on everyone else, I ran inside as fast as I could and hid in the cubbie in the living room. A few minutes later I heard him shouting my name. "Y/N!" I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from giggling it was that funny. "Y/N! Guys!" Crap. He was getting the guys involved, I grabbed my phone and quickly text Elton. (E=Elton Y=You)

Y: I'm playing a prank on Corey, don't let him call the cops!

E: Sure thing, I'm gonna record it though

Y: kk

I put my phone away as Sam came running into the room and then straight back out, he looked so worried. I heard multiple doors opening and closing after a little bit and Corey sounded like he was getting scared and a little upset. At one point Circa came running up to me for cuddles and Elton had to drag her away so it wouldn't give away the prank, that was funny and surprisingly he didn't get caught. Colby came in and spotted me immediately, I had to shush him and tell him it was a prank. He went along with it and came back in 15 minutes later. "He's freaking out, almost in tears." He said to give me a bit of an update of what was happening, and my heart broke, he was gonna cry! I got out of my hiding place when no one was there and went upstairs to try and find him, I didn't want him to cry. I heard the front door open when i was on the stairs and then he came to the bottom, his eyes were red and puffy. "Baby don't cry." I said and he ran up to me and would not let me go at all, it was so cute. "I thought you died." He said and I couldn't help but giggle to myself, "It was a prank, whenever there is a camera there's a prank." I joked and even Elton agreed, "I said to you, let me go get my camera incase your girlfriend got murdered, that was the first sign to say it was a prank." Said Elton, still recording us and chuckling to himself. "Baby, never do that again." Corey asked, pulling away a little, "Promise." I mumbled and he kissed my forehead before wrapping his arms around me again.

A/N

Any requests? Comment below!