Requested- Elton

How they prank you

Elton!

 Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I woke up to Elton bouncing into our room, and shoving a camera straight into my face before I had even woken up properly. "Morning Y/N! I have a surprise for you." He shouted. I rubbed my eyes clear of sleep and just stared at him. "1. I don't want to leave my bed, 2. I never like your surprises really." I stated and he just shrugged his shoulders before dragging me out of my bed. "You have to be blindfolded!" He shouted as well whilst rooting around in my wardrobe and grabbing a random scarf that was lying on the floor. "Oh God, babe do I have to?" I asked as he wrapped it around my eyes, making me momentarily blind. "Yes, you do, and just remember I love you." He said, trying not to chuckle as he led me downstairs, almost letting my fall a few times. "Stand right there." He said, moving me into a position, before counting down from three. "3...2..." "Wait! What happens at 1?" I asked and I felt the blindfold loosen and fall as he shouted, "1!" A giant hand filled with shaving cream smacked me in the face and I fell into what I think was a ball pit? I gasped for air and I felt a pair of arms help me to my feet again. I got given a towel and I immediately wiped my eyes to see Aaron and Corey watching me, and they were also covered in shaving cream. I looked at Elton who was laughing his head and stood to the side, perfectly clean, I need to fix that.

I glared at him and when he turned away, I ran up to him and hugged him clasping my hands around his waist and making sure to wipe the shaving cream all over him. "No babe!" He shouted, trying to pry me off, but he started laughing again and ended up giving in and just wrapping his arms around me instead. "You said through thick and thin we would be together, now I am saying in shaving cream we will be together." He laughed at me and I pecked his lips, getting his beard covered with the shaving cream which made me laugh even more as he tried to clean his beard.

Any requests? Comment below!