.XIII.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure of talking to my favorite ex?" She gives me a sweet smile, not a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Kendall and I go way back, like when I used to live in the UK. She family came to a fashion week held in Paris one year and we met there, and hit it off pretty well. I asked her out, we dated for a couple years, and then I cheated on her during a frat party. She stayed with me after that one, but when I did it again, she figured out that she had much more respect for herself and broke up with me. We still stayed friends after the breakup, but haven't really seen each other that much.

"Oh wow, I really am honoured," I chuckle at her statement. "But I just wanted to see you, that's all." I say as we walk through a Louis Vuitton store. She said that her sister, Kylie's birthday is tomorrow and she was trying to find a last minute gift, so I met up with her at the store.

"Hm, cool beans. So, have you found a girl yet that's worth keeping?" She asks as she picks up a custom made handbag and checks it out, nodding her head at each detail of the purse.

"Eh, same old me I guess. But m, I've been seeing this girl for about a month now, she cool I guess. But I think she just wants me for my money if I'm being honest." I shrug, thinking about Sarah. Kendall sighs at my answer, and then places the handbag over her shoulder as she looks at me.

"Harry, you're a nice guy. I mean, yeah you're a douche most of the time and you're a manwhore," She mumbles and I can't help but to let an "Ouch" pass through my lips and she smiles at my reaction. "But you're still a nice guy. You, first of all, need to limit your sex cravings a whole, let's say, fifteen notches? Yeah that's a good amount. And then, you need to stop fucking around with these beach blonde birthed who don't know what the fuck two plus two is. Another thing is that you need to stop hanging out with a bunch of high school kids, they're probably the reason why you're such a fuckboy at the moment." Her eyes widen as she looks down at another handbag.

"Hey, hey, hey, they're actually good people. If it's another that's doing any bad influencing, it's me. They're really great. I actually am very calm and mature around them than when I'm not, I mean even Brianna makes me—" I stop as I start to think of her and how her name sounded as it rolled off of my tongue. I licked my lips at the thought of her, and Kendall looked up at me at the mention of her name.

"Oh my jeezzzzz-who's Brianna?! You have a daughter now?! What the-" she starts assuming and I have to place a hand on her shoulder from her outrageous suggestions of how I'm acquainted with Brianna.

"No, she's my dad's stepdaughter. And she's living with me now that her mom has died." I explain to her, and she gasps.

"Awe, that's so sad. But why not stay with her stepdad? I mean, I know he's intimidating and everything but why would she want to stay with you-no offense." She raises her hands in surrender as my glare hardens at her.

"Haha very funny. But you're right, my dad's a douche and so I figure it would be best for her to live with me until she's out to college. We've had a rough beginning, but we've improved a lot and are closer than ever." I end with a smirk, but then I remember that she's out with Zayn.

Zayn is soaking up her goodness and love, while I'm over here in a drought of her attention. I mean I love Zayn, he's like a brother to me, but he's honestly taken a part of me away, and that piece that I've come to love is Bri.

"Well that's good to hear. What's she like?" Oh she shouldn't have asked that, because I'm about to drone on and on about this girl.

"So Brianna is this very timid, but spicy girl. She's got the right amount of sweetness and the perfect amount of sourness, and it just compliments her. She's very, chill, and she can dress. Oh God, can she dress. She has this fashion sense that is so adorable, but cool at the same time. Then, there's her face. She's got the most beautiful skin ever, it's like smooth milk chocolate that's just waiting to be melted, and her eyes are this amazing hazel mix of golden brown and Everest green. You could get lost in them if you wanted to. And her lips, they're so full and plump, and whenever she pouts her lips poke out adorably. She's got nice ravenous black hair that smells of the most heavenly combination of honey and vanilla." I ramble on and smile at the thought of her, and then look up at Kendall to see if she caught any of that.

She seems so lost, and I couldn't blame her.

"Wow. If you weren't her stepbrother I'd think you have a crush on her." She mutters, and I scoff at her remark.

"You don't even know." I whisper to myself, hoping that she didn't hear me.