Chapter 6: Despacito

(A/N: So quick question... TOTALLY unrelated to the fic but... Top!Connor or  Bottom!Connor? Again... TOTALLY unrelated to the fic.)

This chapter is also called 'Despacito' cuz of fucking Tumblr...

I also made a damn ConnorXGavin video with this song lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWytCJStt9Y&feature=youtu.be

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS <3
BEST PART OF MY DAY IS READING THEM!

Connor was awoken from his 'sleep-mode' as he felt fingers card through his hair.

"G-Gavin?" Connor stuttered, his LED flashed yellow, "You have only slept for four hours. Why are you awake?"

Gavin yawned before his fingers moved to Connor's LED, "You woke me up."

Of course. Gavin must've been woken up by the LED which was extremely bright in this dark environment.

"I-I apologise." he moved to stand but Gavin pulled him back into the bed by his waist.

"Where do you think you're goin'?" he asked, burying his face into the android's neck.

"I was just going to leave in order for you to get the required amount of sleep. I would have woken you at the appropriate time with breakfast."

"I would much rather have you in here than out there."

Connor tried to protest, "But-"

Gavin cut him off with a peck on the lips, "Don't talk." his face going back to being buried into Connor's neck.

Connor gave in with a smile. A hand coming up to rest at the back of Gavin's neck, his other resting on Gavin's waist. Gavin tightened his arms around the android's own neck, allowing sleep to overtake him once more.

-x-

Connor had gone back into 'sleep-mode' in hopes of passing the time. What he did not expect was to be awoken by loud music coming from the kitchen.

"Despacito, quiero respirar tu cuello despacito. Deja que te diga cosas al oído. Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo."

He could hear Gavin sing along to the tune.

Connor had processed what he was saying and soon came to the conclusion that this song was not to be heard by innocent people.

As he sat on the edge of the bed, his fingers came up to his nose. Small droplets of Thirium must've poured out overnight. His pain receptors were off the charts.

His repair process seemed to be a lot slower than normal.

The door to the room soon opened and in walked Gavin, the music was still coming from the kitchen.

"You doin' okay?" Gavin asked, moving to sit next to him on the edge of the bed, his fingers came up to carefully wipe away the Thirium, "That's not lookin' too good."

"I may have to visit Markus' people. They could potentially fix it if I am unable to do so myself."

Gavin nodded, "That's good to hear. I got some coffee in the kitchen if you want any." he stood up, grabbing Connor's hand and leading him out of the room.

"You fed Sumo?" Connor questioned as he sat down at the table.

"Yeah. He wouldn't leave me alone." Gavin picked up the two coffees before handing one to Connor and then sitting down in the chair opposite him.

Connor continued to analyse the song as it played, "You know Spanish?" Connor questioned Gavin.

"Err..." Gavin sipped his coffee, "Sure."