Flash back 2

Continuation..

*BEEP........*

*BEEEPP......*

*BEEP....*

*BEEEEPP...*

Beeping sounds? Where is that coming from? It sounds like I'm in a hospital??

I open my eyes having bright shining lights hit my eyes making me scrunch my face up because of the brightness. I gave a small groan trying to adjust my vision. Ughhh... seriously, these lights are hurting my eyes! 

"Ummm... Miss? Miss Moon- Moon Byul? Am I saying it right?" A blonde hair girl looking like she's a nurse approuch me with a Canadian accent in her voice. Huh, never seen and heard it in real life...

"Yeah. Is... is me." I answered in English but still having my Korean accent in it.
[AN: Let's just say Moonbyul knows how to speak English but can't say it in an English accent.]

"Oh, how are you feeling?" The nurse asks.

"I'm good. But where am I?" I ask looking around the room. The room looks big and expensive, this must be the private one.  I look back towards the nurse and she's writing something on the clipboard that she's been holding since she came here.

"Oh, your in the States A.C. Hospital, maam." She answers with a perfect accent. States? A.C.? Never heard of that before. Seriously, where am I??

"Which country am I in??" I ask waiting for her to answer. My fingers started to cross on it's own and start thinking stupid.

Please say Korea.

Please say Korea.

Please say Korea.

"In America." She answered. AMERICA?!

"Who sent me here??" I ask already having the person in my mind.

"Sir Moon Jun." She answered. Granpa.....

"Please tell him that I need to get discharged this instant." I order having my fists crunch by themselves. I'm starting to get angry.

"No, Byul." A husky old voice is heard on the door. I take a peek and saw my granpa, Moon Jun.

"I'll leave the both of you to talk." The nurse excuse herself as we watch her exit the room. After that blonde left, I look up to face my arrogant grandfather that has all the power on him. My face drops as he gave me a hard face.

"You can't leave, not until your healed yet." He says crossing his arms giving me a really cold expression on his face.

"But, why? What's wrong if I don't leave this hell? Seriously Gramps, I don't want to stay here for that long. You already know that I'm with someone but why stop me from leaving?" I ask him looking hopeless that I'm never going to leave this hospital.

"Byul, you don't understand."

"Understand what?!" I ask him feeling angry. He lifts his sunglasses up giving me a serious look on his face.

"Your sick Byul." He said. "You have a disease. A disease that I don't know where it came from."

"What do you mean? Disease? What are you talking about?? I'm healthy Gramps. Can't you see? I'm still alive." I said but he just shrugs.

"Byul, this is real life. I'm not lying. When did I ever lie to you? No, never right? So believe me." He begs looking straight into my eyes. I could see how serious he is.

"What happen? Why am I sick?" I ask looking all curious.

"I don't know." He answered. "Remember I could you last night and you didn't pick up the third call, it made me worried. So, now I've been thinking negative. I call some of my people to your house and saw you breathlessly laying on the floor. Your catching for your breathe and you look almost like your dying." Gramps pause feeling quite emotional. Awww... how thoughtful of him. Well, his my Gramps. The best person that always stays by my side in times like this.

"And.... I decided to bring you here because that's what the doctors suggest.  I have no choice Byul..." He finishes looking away not wanting to face me because his tearing up.

"Well.... how many days?" I ask giving up. But I'll tell Yongsun I'm here recovering.

"Not days. Years." He corrected. Years?!

"Are you really serious?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yes, I am." He answered. That's just long.

"How many years?" I ask trying my best to be patient.

"5." He says. 5 YEARS?! I'll be staying here for five years!! Yongsun is going to kill me.

"Can you pass my phone." I told him wanting to tell Yongsun so badly. Gramps just stood still not daring to move. "Gramps, my phone." I said but still no movement.

"No." He told me grabbing my phone out of his pocket. I just stare at my phone wanting to grab it out of his grasp. But I can't, I feel weak.

"Why?" I ask. He just drops it and started smashing my phone into the ground. What the fuck?! What is he doing?! "GRAMPS?!" I shout in disbelief and anger knowing he broke one of my personal things.

"I saw her messages." He said looking at me disappointed. What the heck?! Why is he reading our conversations and messages?!

"Why?! You already know I like her!! So why did you just do that?!!!" I shout in anger. His being too much already.

"Because I don't like her." He says without thinking twice. Oh hell no I just heared that.

"Well FUCK YOU!" I shout in anger. How dare he do this to me?!

"Take back what you said." He ordered. I shake my head no making him nod himself. "Well, suit yourself." He says taking steps towards the door. Don't tell me his leaving me in here.

"Wait, GRAMPS where you going?!" I shout but it was too late. I watch how he leaves the room without any word. What a huge traitor! He told me he accepts me and now, his just leaving me be without any word. Ughhh... I'm seriously dead to Yongsun. Fuck this life!!!

Next chapter....

Ok, this is the last flashback. Let's get right into the chapter shall we?

Thanks for reading!

-MW