FlashBack

Flashback.

Moonbyul's pov

*9:31pm*

A minute had passed and I'm still standing in front of my sunshine's house waiting for her to give me something she promised that she'll give me. Still waiting for her to come, I take small walks back and forth while kicking small peddles at the same time. Suddenly, cold wind starts blowing making me feel to quiver on my spot. I place my hands in my pockets and patiently wait for her. It's really starting to get colder out here, why isn't she coming yet?!!

*9:35pm*

My wrist watch beeped making me startle. Huh, 4 minutes had passed and I'm still waiting for her. Seriously, I'm getting impatient already. I lean gently on her front gate resting my head on it. I close my eyes and open it again, dry tears starts falling making me confused. Why am I crying? Or is it that I left my eyes open this whole time... nah, I'm still confused.

*9:40pm*

My wrist watch beeped the second time making me feel really impatient already. And why is my watch even beeping? I just sigh knowing she isn't coming out anyways. Well, I'm used to it. Your expecting a lot but then nothing will happen, sometimes life can hurt. A frown automatically appeared in my face as I continue my footsteps towards my motorbike that I bought for the both of us, which she never tried driving on. I look back and wait a couple of seconds before giving up. Well, in the end.... I gave up and hop into my motorbike. I wear my helmet and start the engine. Looking back again, I see someone coming down the stairs. That must be her...

I smiled knowing it's going to be her.

"Hey! Where are you going?!!" She shouts from afar running towards my direction. My frown turns upside down forming a happy smile.

The way her brown wavy hair move against the wind, her perfect smile that never gets old, that perfect self of hers that I can't get over with, is just perfect. All about her is just perfect. Her sparkling brown eyes starts staring at mine locking each other just in a single look. She gives me those beautiful and lovely smile of hers as she hands something to me.

"Here is it. Like what I promised." She said with a small chuckle. That's just adorable! I know that I hate expressing my feelings to someone but now... I think I'm about to. Yeah, I still didn't had the chance to tell her how I feel even though we've show too much feelings for each other. But this is it, I'll really tell her how I feel for her.

I look at the box that was warp in a huge red ribbon that looks so cute! I smiled at it not knowing what to say. She just give a smile and look back at me into my eyes showing sincerity and devotion in it. I could see how much she worked hard for this. And I appreciate her hardwork.

"You don't have to say anything... I made it just for you! Also, I'm sorry I didn't give any birthday present for you... but now your holding it! I work hard for that... hope you like it!!" She says looking at the box then back at me. Her eyes suddenly shows something... something I can't understand. It looks like she's waiting for something. I just smile at her trying to lift that mood up.

"Thanks... you actually don't have to-" I was stopped by her sudden movement. My eyes went wide as I look at her and all I can see is that she's closing her eyes kissing me deeply. She's kissing me!! I can't believe that she did the first move! This is just so unbelievable.

Realizing that I'm kissing her, I just go with the flow. I close my eyes and made the kiss even deeper. I can feel the love and passion that we're making right now. It's also starting to get heated right now. I really want to touch her right now but I'm holding the gift right now, so all I did is hold into the box while kissing her deeply. She places her arms around my neck wrapping it as she bites into my lip wanting for entrance. So I open my mouth a little and wait for her to enter her tounge and once it's inside, she started exploring every part of my mouth making me moan from her sudden movements.

After few minutes, I pull out of the kiss wanting for air. Wow, that was so heated. I really enjoyed it.

"I... I don't understand..." I pant looking at her with confusion. What was that all about? I know I enjoyed it but... I still don't understand.

"I.... ummm... I-" I stop her.

"You what?" I ask getting a little impatient.

"I like you." She said looking down feeling embarrassed. Cute, feeling embarrassed just because you can't tell me. That's just cute!

I lift her chin up to take a better view of her eyes. And again, I can see lust and love in them. She wants me more of me. Hahaha, that's seriously cute.

"Don't worry, I like you too." I said placing small gentle kisses on her forehead then her cheeks and finally, her lips. Those lips that I wish I'd kiss since the first day I've met her, and now I'm kissing it. Ahhh... how I love her so much. 

"Well.... I think I love you." She says cuddling into my arms.

"I love you too, Yongsun." I said smiling while hugging her. "But, I was also going to confess too you know..." I told her. She giggles pulling away to look at me.

"I think we both are meant to be..." She says as her eyes sparkles when I look at them. Now, I know how love feels like. It feels like heaven.

"Don't think it. We are really meant to be." I correct her taking small kisses on her forehead, cheeks, then her lips. She giggles enjoying the soft and genlte kisses I'm giving her.

"I really love you, Byul..." She says with much sincerity and passion. Hearing her say that brings tons of butterflies into my stomach, also makes my heart flutter.

"I love you too, my Yongsun..." I respond already falling deeply in love with her. But, I think this love we both have... it won't last that long. Which I'm now getting nervous with.

.

*To be continued *
.

Next flash back.

The continuation is next.

Hope you like this!!

Thank you for reading!