21

Chapter 21

Fuck. I forgot, today's........

JUNE!

I check the calendar again and I was right! It is the first of June. Oh my god, what will I do?

I need to tell my dad right? About us, Yongsun and I. I mean, I didn't really promised but I need to tell him. I just can't keep this a secret from him.

My expectations for this would probably end the relationship between the both of us. Well, maybe. My dad's really demanding and hates seeing which isn't right in his life.

But, fuck!

I'm nervous as hell right now. I'm telling my dad I am dating Yongsun for the past two months of our lives. And I'm sure he's thinking that I'm dating a guy but not.

I'm sure most of everyone experienced this things in life and I'm sure one of them. I know how this feels and I know I can't handle how this feels like. Feeling scared, nervous, afraid, a lot of feelings I really don't want to feel. I need to be brave, confident, and strong. But I feel weak. Fuck.

But I know I can't give up just because of my father. I won't. I love Yongsun and I will fight for what we have. The love that we shared with each other isn't going to let go, because we love each other. And what matters is that we cared, love, and are happy with each other.

I start walking back and forth in one direction every five steps in my living room wth my hands on my waist trying to calm down. I did that for about seven times and felt dizzy already so I sit down on the couch with my legs quite apart and my elbows resting on my legs intertwining my fingers together placing my chin on top of my fingers.

I bit down on my lower lip looking at my reflection at the television that is turned off making myself reflect on it. I took my phone on the coffee table that is in front of me and turn it on. And the first thing I see is a wallpaper of Yongsun and I kissing each other. Ok, I know it's innapropriate but still, I love it. It makes me turned on.

A smile grows but it immediately turns upside down when I receive a text from my dad.

'It's about time you should tell me who that 'secret guy' is.😏'

OH MY GOD! Dad! I groan seeing how enthusiastic my dad looks like. I mean, the emoji. Now, I'm starting to loose myself just because of his stupid text.

And 'secret guy', I thought I told him I'm Bisexual. Which means we still doesn't know if it'll be a girl or a boy. Well, obviously it's a girl. But why was I so scared earlier if he knows I'm bisexual.

'Dad, you still don't know if it'll be a guy or not.'

I texted and wait for a response. I actually felt quite eased already. But still am nervous.

'What do you mean?'

Was all he said before I said, 'Just meet me later, 5. I'll let you meet someone.'

And ended with a, 'Ok.'

I shrug and scroll for Yongsun's number. I decided to call her and know is she's busy.

"Afternoon, my Sunshine..." i said in a flirty tone earning giggles on the other line. It made me smile, of course.

"You too, Byul."

"So, busy?" I ask.

"No, not really. You miss me?" She asks with a seductive tone. I chuckle feeling butterflies flying everywhere around my stomach.

"Of course, why wouldn't I miss my baby?" I ask with a smirk.

"Hahaha, ok? So why would you call?" She asks knowing something's up.

"I need you to meet my dad..." I told her directly earning a loud gasp on her.

"You serious Moon?!!!" She gasp hurting my ears. I keep distance on my phone and my ear to make sure I won't get deaf.

"Yes, so busy?" I ask again waiting for a response.

"No. But when?" She asks.

"Later five."

"Fine, you owe me something." She told me with a smirk. I smiled and hangup.

I sat back down on the couch sighing feeling scared and nervous on what will happen later.

Next chapter...