5

Chapter 5

I can't believe my boss is flirting with me. Sure, she look so dense and mature when we first met but this seems off.

"What the heck is up with you Solar?!" Hwasa ask snapping her fingers as I pay attention to her.

"Nothing, I don't know. Hwasa, what's wrong with me?!!" I ask mercifully because damn I'm so attracted towards Moonbyul. Sure, we've met like yesterday but I'm dying to stay with her, be with her.

"Do you even like her?!" She ask confusingly while I just shrug. It's not my fault I fell in love with her. She's just so attractive at first sight.

"I don't know, I just felt like I'm lucky when I'm around her." I told Hwasa still confused of my answer. "I meant like, she's something special. And I don't know if I have feelings for her even though we've met like the other day." I continued as she take a sip on her smoothie. I just frustratingly ate the cake that was in front of me and take a drink on my coffee.

"Then you must be in love Yongsun." She said seriously while I just raise an eyebrow. "Your in love with her. No wonder why you kept blabbering about her for like an hour now." She said mocking me. Then it must be it. I like her. But, I have a boyfriend...

"But..." I was about to say something, when Hwasa cut me off.

"But, your boyfriend?" She ask while taking a bite on my cake. "Oh well, brake up with him." Shock by her sudden words, I gasped. "Hahaha, joking." She laughed at my reaction while I frown, I'm not joking right now Hwasa. "Ok, sorry. Then choose whose the best person who deserves your heart." She said with seriousness on this one. I smiled at her sudden advice.

"Well, let me try. If one of them is better then I'll try my best not to hurt the other. But eventually I have to break up with that person if he/she isn't worthy enough." I explained while drinking my coffee with joy.

"Great thinking Yong, I'm at least proud of you for thinking something that isn't stupid." She said while teasing me with a smirk. I then gave her a frown telling her she suck. A sudden buss was felt on my pocket and it's a call from Moonbyul.

"She's calling." I told Hwasa while Hwasa now became quiet and excited of how will this go.

"Answer it." Hwasa said while focusing on the phone. I nod and press the green button.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!"

"It's my break, Ma'am"

"WELL, ITS OVER. COME BACK HERE!"

"Sorry, Ma'am."

"Please don't be that formal call me Moonbyul."

"Sorry again, Moonbyul."

She then hung up and now I felt hurt by the way she shouted in front of my ears. Well, I deserved it. I didn't even know my breaks over. Well, I have to go now.

"Well, how did it go?" Hwasa ask while I stood up fixing myself.

"You heard everything. I don't want to feel humiliated telling it to you." I told her while she gave a smirk.

"Well, you are now. She's mad at you." She said teasing me. I then skill my head not wanting to hear any more of her teasing. I went out of the cafe and hurriedly went towards the office.

As I tried running with this heels, I still have to be careful since I might fall or trip over making me feel embarrassed again. I walk as fast as I can to reach the office. The flicking of my heels on the tiled floor is quite annoying. I'm also wearing a skirt, so I can't spread my legs to go faster.

I arrived at the office still having a great smile on my face, I open the door quietly not wanting to disturb Moonbyul.

As I enter, I saw how Moonbyul look so ravishing in her black and white suit. She looks so handsome. I blush at the sight and smiled looking like an idiot.

"Looking so happy, Miss Yongsun." She said teasing me.

"Good morning, Ma- I meant Moonbyul." I told her with a smile as she walk towards me.

"Well it's 12 in the afternoon so, good afternoon to you as well." She said making me blush with embarrassment. I just shook it off. "Have you finished on the first book I told you to finish??" Moonbyul ask me with a small smirk on my face. Of course not, I barely had started yet?!

"Sorry Moonbyul, I haven't yet. You never told me about doing a first book..." i mumble the last part, afraid Moonbyul might shout or anything but she just smirk at me.

"Cause I never did. And I never knew you could talk back at your boss." She said still smirking playfully. After smirking, her face went into a scary blank emotionless face. It gave me some nervous feelings and starting to make me feel scared.

"Sorry I wouldn't dare do such thing anymore." I apologize avoiding eye contact.

"Nah, its fine." She said and went back into a normal expression on her face. I sighed in relief. "So now, you have to make a book for this." She said giving me out an envelope. "Its the title for the book your making." She whisper in my ear and gave me a wink. God, she's so flirty.

"O-ok." I stutter.

"Ok, your dismissed." She said while gesturing for me to go out.

"Thank you Moonbyul." I said while heading out of the door. I close it gently and went towards my table which is in the third row. I plopped down with a huge smile on my face. God, I'm so flattered today.

I open the envelope and read the title.

'One Sun, One Moon'

What the heck?! How am I suppose to make a story with this kind of title. Now it'll take me months to make a story. I have to think, think solar, think.

After an hour now, I haven't even started writing anything. My mind is blank. It's just thoughts of Moonbyul. God, why am I thinking about her right now?!

I have to let her go just for once, but how. I felt like we're both meant to be for each other and I wished that'll happen.

"Here, have this." I heard at the back of my head. I then turn around and saw Moonbyul handling me a cup of coffee. I took it out of her hand gently with a smile.

"Well, thank you." I said while taking a sip. Oh, my favorite. "How'd you know my favorite??" I ask her with amusement. She just chuckle as I look at her still with shock.

"Because I can sense it." She said. Wow, that's amusing.

"But thanks!" I said and shrug.

"Having a hard time?" She ask while sipping on her coffee.

"Of course. Too much pressure." I told her with a frown on my face.

"Well good luck on that." She said with a smirk teasing me. "You said you'll work hard." She said with a teasing smile. I did but this is just tiring.

"Ok, I will." I lied. "But how will I possibly made a story with that kind of title??" I ask her with frustration in my voice.

"I don't know. There are a lot of plots that you can make you know." She said.

"But-" she stop me from talking.

"No buts. Just think hard." She said with a pat on my shoulder. God, her scent is so strong. I can smell it from here.

"Ok. Thank you for you wonderful advice." I said sarcastically with a roll on my eyes. She left while I continue on this story making.

You have to work hard, Solar.

I have too.