17

[AN: Guys, I'm going to change the plots for the flashback. The CHAPTER 16 THAT you all read, I'm going to change the plots for this one. Hope you understand!!!]

(Flash back)
Chapter 17.

Sitting uncomfortably on the stool of Moonbyul's kitchen is making me feel anxious of what'll happen next. Tapping my foot on the ground unconsciously, my fingers started fidgeting with each other, sweat falling down my face, God I'm so nervous. It's just weird how she'll be asking me to stay with her after my breakup. I should actually be crying myself out with a bowl of ice cream watching something. God, this isn't what I'll be expecting. TO BE IN MOONBYUL'S HOUSE!

"So, Yongsun... have you calm down already??" Moonbyul appears with a bowl of ice cream on her hand and two spoons on the other. Now she brought the good guns. I smiled happily once I saw the bowl of ice cream. Moonbyul noticed giving me a confused look. "Ok? I think you've already calm down." Moonbyul says sitting down beside me. She settles the ice cream in front of me handling me a spoon. "Maybe you calm down because I'm here?..." Moonbyul whispers making me blush all of a sudden. Because she's here? Well, maybe. Something about her calmed me down.

"Ummm... maybe?" I whispered back earning a huge smile on Moonbyul's face. I chuckle taking a bite at the ice cream. Ohhh, my favorite! Vanilla... "how'd you know my favorite?" I ask looking down at the floor blushing. She just smirk taking a bite at the ice cream.

"Its my favorite too." She answers smiling at me. God, her smile is so contagious.

"Oh..." was all I can say. Moonbyul pulls me out of the stool heading towards the couch. She told me to sit down on the couch and I did as told. She went back towards the kitchen and took the bowl of ice cream, she sits down beside me gently. I just smiled back waiting for her to give the ice cream to me.

"Here..." She says giving me the bowl. Without wasting any time, I quickly ate the whole thing before Moonbyul could. When she looks at the bowl to get a bite, she gasps aloud. "Where did the ice cream go??" She asks with a pout. Aww... cute. I'm sorry moonbyul I'm the one who have the broken heart... I apologize. My heart needs to calm down... "Neh, it's fine... I have more." She chuckles heading towards her fridge. I feel bad for eating her ice cream. I felt selfish. I'm sorry.

After seconds of waiting, Moonbyul came with beers on her hands. I look at her confused as she smirks. She settles down beside me placing 6 beers in front of me. I look at it gulping down hardly. Everyone knows I don't drink beers because my alcohol tolerance is really low. Moonbyul observes me while opening a beer. She place it in front of me as she opens another for her. I look back at her and the drink. Should I or not??

"Moon... I-" before I could finish my sentence, Moonbyul shush me by placing her finger on my lip making me blush. God, her movements are killing me.

"No, shhhhh...." She shushed me making me gulp down hard. She's making me.... umm.... turn on? "Just drink. I know you don't drink that much plus alcohol tolerance. But, for your broken heart.... drink it. It'll be better." She added handling me her drink. I just nod feeling nervous to drink it. She gave me an assuring smile and I just go for it. I did drink it. Almost half way through the bottom. I must have been craving all day for this. I never felt this good before. It feels so refreshing. "Good girl." Moonbyul pats my head. I just give her a smile already feeling dizzy.

"Moon, I feel...." shushing me again, Moonbyul lean in closer. Her face going closer and closer and then something happened. But, before that... someone interrupt us. Someone with a very sexy voice.

"Moonbyul... where is the offer?" The sexy chick asks Moonbyul while walking towards are direction. Wait, did she just came out of Moonbyul's room?? Don't tell me she's one of her... no she isnt! What am I thinking?

"Hey, please stay in the room..." Moonbyul tells her sounding a little drunk. She looks drunk just by drinking one can. Wow, she's forcing me to drink this and then look whose drunk. I sigh just watching the two argue and fight. I just don't understand what's happening.

Oh my God, I just saw something that is so unbelievably making me mad. The girl kissed Moonbyul. The GIRL JUST KISSED MOONBYUL ON HER F*CKING LIPS. Does Moonbyul even know I'm right here???

"Moon!" I shouted making Moonbyul and the girl have their focus on me. Well, Moonbyul looked all shock and confused. And after a second, she immediately let go realizing that she's kissing her in front of me. I open another can of beer and drink everything. I don't care if it'll hurt, I'm hurt and angry. God Damn, getting hurt twice today is very hurtful. Thank you God for this day! I'm so thankful!

"Yongsun..." Moonbyul shouts at me as I continue walking away from her. I didn't realize that I brought two beers with me. Wow, I think I'm getting addicted to this stuff. But I'll just drink only for today. My heart is aching too much. "YONGSUN!" Another shouting was heard behind me. I immediately add speed on my walking not wanting to face her. She hurt me, what an a**hole.

Bringing me to her house, showing me to one of her girlfriends, and kissing them in front of me. That just hurtful. I think I love her, I love her that why I am like this. I had fallen in love with her and now she's like that. God Damn, I'm tired of this shit. I'm so tired. Ughhh... life is so damn hurtful. I open the beers and finished them all at once. I'm so damn hurt, I hate you Moonbyul.

Next chapter....

Yup, now Yongsun hates Moonbyul. But don't worry I'll make the both go back togehter. Just keep tuning in!!

Also, I tried my hardest to make this so I can publish it as soon as I can. I don't want you waiting for me to update. I feel sorry. I meant I'm sorry.

Sorry for the errors

Hope you like this!!!