13

Chapter 13

I hate myself. Why did i made such a fuss about liking 'someone else'?! Your the one that I like Solar. Your that person that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. God, If i ain't this complicated i would already confess to you that I like you. I curse myself for that. I'm just sorry for ruining your afternoon.

"So how's it?" Wheein ask making me startle all of a sudden. How'd she enter my house? Oh yeah right, my very friendly and lovely father who dosent care about my privacy. I groan loudly sitting on one of the stools near the kitchen counter. She just look at me opening my fridge without my permission. I ignore that laying my head on the counter as I sigh heavily.

"I'm so damn ruined." I sigh towards myself. Wheein settle down beside me lifting my chin by using her fingers. She looks at me confused as I sigh.

"What happen? Don't tell me that something went wrong." Wheein said waiting for my answer calmly.

"I don't know Wheein." I slouch on the stool sighing. "I think I ruin it. I ruin it Wheein. I hate myself. Please kill me. I don't know-" she stop me by placing her index finger on my lip telling me to 'shut the fuck up'.

"Calm down. Tell me what happen."

"I accidentally told her that I like someone else and that 'someone else' is her but....." I said but then she interrupted me by asking a question.

"And So?" She asks.

"Look, let me talk first." I told her. "Once I said that I like someone else, I didn't tell her that she's the person."

"Why DIDN'T YOU, YOU STUPID?!!!" She shouts punching my head with her fists. I groan at that making her look angry.

"I'm sorry, Wheein. It's just that it's hard to talk to her when I'm all nervous and sweaty." I explain towards her making me remember how much sweaty I was in front of Solar. She sigh flustered by what I just did.

"Your just..... arghhhh." She groan in annoyance. I'm sorry wheein. I'm just struggling with this. "I know your my best friend and you know that I love you but... your just too complicated and I hate you for that." She finally said making me frown. Well, it isn't my fault for being this complicated and plus for being a stupid coward.

"I'm sorry wheein."

"Well, what should we do about this?" She asks almost giving up on the problem.

"Ummm... I told her about giving her a surprise date." I whisper and then her face suddenly lights up making me smile.

"That great."

"But I'm scared." I mumble.

"And why are you scared?" She asks with sassiness making me chuckle.

"I don't know, I don't feel good about this." I told her honestly. She just frown patting my head.

"Its fine. If it dosent work out, I'm always here by your side. And don't worry I know this will work out cause I have a great feeling about this." Wheein told me with sincerity and plus with a smirk. I chuckle hugging her. God, she's such a great friend. That's why I love her so much. She's always by my side and I'm thankful for that.

"Oh. What happen towards you and Hwasa?" I ask wanting to know what did these both do. She suddenly gave me a smile making me feel weird.

"Oh that... It's quite interesting." She said already blabbering about what happen to the both of them. I just listen attentively giving all my interest in it.

(5 hours ago.)
Wheein's pov

Im hanging out with Solar's friend, Hwasa? I think I pronounce that right, but what I was saying is that, Hwasa right here is literally confessing and telling me stuff about Solar. I'm quite surprise how loyal she is to Solar. But the point is that, Hwasa accidentally blab about Solar liking Moonbyul and that made me happy. So it's true, Solar like Moonbyul. I also notice that Solar acts differently around Moonbyul. She's gently towards her. I'm just happy that Solar feels the same way towards Moonbyul.

"Wheein, please don't tell Moonbyul and Solar. I'm going to die in solar's arms." She beg making me laugh. She had some humour in her. I nod telling her that I won't.

"I won't Hwasa. Please calm down." I told her as she settles back towards her sit. We've been hanging out in this park for about an hour from now and it's getting boring. She notice as she stands up offering her hand towards me.

"Your bored. Let's go somewhere else." She said as I give her my hand and went towards somewhere else. I'm happy that we met. She's quite the person I wanted to spend my time with. She's fun, exciting, and hot. Not to lie, she's pretty hot and sexy. I'm happy that I've met her.

Next chapter.....
Sorry if this is short but hope you like it.