14

Chapter 14

After what happen the other day made me regret joining Moonbyul on that simple hangout of hers. I was hurt by her sudden confession, I meant it just surprises me that she told me about her dating stuff and I ain't interest in any of that. Sure, I should be happy for her but that isn't what I expect would happen. I'm just going to more hurt if I continue being so interested into those stuff, but for being a good friend... I'll try my best to help her If I can.

I'm walking towards Hwasa's gym to give her lunch. She left in in my apartment this morning, she always visits my apartment room every morning so its already a habit for her to do that. Walking inside, I saw Moonyul's assistant, Wheein, talking to Hwasa. I frown at that. I don't exactly know why I'm acting like this around her. Seeing her everywhere always makes me think that 'Moonbyul brought her here because she's her assistant, she needs to do what Moonbyul tells her to do because Moonbyul's a coward to do it herself.' thoughts like that keeps appearing on my mind and I hate it. I'm already judging her even though I didint know what's her propose of doing here. I hate myself for that, being judgmental was never in my dictionary.

"Hey, Wheein." I greeted trying to brush the thoughts off my mind. She looks at me with a gentle smile. I smile back as my eyes went into Hwasa's holding something on her hand. I quickly snatch it making me smile, a number of wheein was writen on the paper, I gave Hwasa those looks telling her 'let's talk later.', I need an explanation about this. I know I'm getting in her privacy but she's my bestfriend and I need to know what's happening in her life because I don't want her hurt again. She dated this person then they suddenly broke up just because that person had cheated on Hwasa, I dont want that happening ever again.

"Ok, so... I'll get going now." Wheein said breaking the silence. I nod but Hwasa stop her by grabbing her arm, my eyes surprisingly pop open at that sudden movement making me smile. Hwasa likes her, I'm happy for them. They look good together.

"Wait, wanna take lunch together?" Hwasa asks wheein looking so cute all of a sudden. I chuckle at that as Wheein politely refused the offer but then something unexpected happened. Her stomach growl loudly making us laugh out loud by that. "Oh, I can see that your full." Hwasa said sarcastically making me laugh really loudly. Hahaha, I can't believe her stomach growled. Its funny.

"Well, in that case. Let's go eat." I said sitting on the chair placing the food on the table. Wheein followed but hwasa look at me with a disbelief look. I look at her really confused.

"I didn't tell you to join us." Hwasa said slouching on a nearby wall. I frown at that. I made effort on bringing her food her and then now she's ditching me. Ouch, that ache.

"But...." I sigh not wanting to argue anymore. I stood up heading towards the exit. Hwasa looks happy as she sits on my chair, I just went out stopping my footsteps when I saw a familiar face. Why is he here? I thought he went to Canada to fix things. He told me his returning here next week but its just the second day and I'm confused.

"Eric?" I ask unsure if that's him or not. I walk closer and it's really him. Why is he here?! Was his flight in delay? Well if it is, he would tell me.

"Oh, Yongsun...." He said feeling guilty all of a sudden. After a second has passed, a girl who looks extremely younger than me went by his arms. Ok, this makes me mad. Who the fucking hell is this person?! Why is she touching Eric!? God, don't tell me that.... Eric's cheating on me!??

"Eric?" I ask pointing at the girl. The girl gave me a look of disgust making me explode in anger.

"I... I can explain." Eric stutter looking for an excuse to use. I cross my arms, tapping my foot in anger. I wait patiently waiting for him to say something but my patients had run out.

"You don't have to Eric. We are breaking up." I said slapping his face with a little bit force and power making him flinch. I walk away from him giving a little bit speed into my walking, I am now running instead of walking. I just run following the pathway to where I can reach the beach. Yeah, I live near the beach and I'm thankfuli chose this place. Still running, I stop when I reach the beach. I step foot at the sand of the beach. The salty beach smell is making me gag but then I started crying with anger and sadness. I'm hurt the second time already. Moonbyul's feelings for someone else and now Eric's cheating. I'm hurt, I needed someone. If I call my dad, he'll not understand. Hwasa is enjoying her simple lunch date with Wheein. No one is available. How about Moonbyul? I'm afraid to talk to her though. I don't know why but I feel scared. God, today's the worst. Still crying, I grip on my aching heart and continued crying with all my might. I need to let this go. All the pain and the hatred needs to go, I'll just move on. I'll try.

"Hey, I'm here. Please stop crying." Was heard behind me. A smoothing deep voice which is so familiar really relaxed me. I turn around and saw the person I needed right now.

Next chapter....,..

wow, how is this?
Great?
Sorry for the errors, but thank you for reading!!!!