10

Chapter 10

A day had passed and everything is turning out quite normal as I expect it would be. I thought Solar would complain about working with Krystal but she didn't. She looks happy around her. I hired Krystal so that she could distract Solar from her work but it's not going according to plan. They both look like their enjoying work which I didn't really want to happen. I thought Solar was the jealousy person. I remembered how much she hates me being around girls or even boys. I can't believe she change so much. It's time I have to change too, I need to think about my sexuality if I'm really gay or just bi. Sure hanging out with Minhyuk made me feel really flattered but when I hang out with solar, it's so different. She gives me more than what Minhyuk does. But I'm still confused about my sexuality, I have to change as soon as possible. In order for me not to fall In love with the both of them.

"Wow wow wow... Moonbyul, having a deep thought?" Wheein asks me as she gives me my coffee. I look at her nodding in response. "What are thinking about?" She asks sitting down on my table. I just sigh leaning on my chair.

"Just life." I answer receiving a confused face from her.

"Are you sure?" She asks crossing her arms. "I'm your best friend/assistant so you can tell me what's bothering you." She said giving me an assuring smile. I smile back thinking if I should tell her or not. She's my best friend and everything but I still don't trust her. I don't trust people completely even if they're my family or not.

"Fine." I sigh trying to sit comfortable on my chair. "I don't understand my sexuality." I told her as she gasps.

"What do you mean?" She asks looking shock and surprise. That's why I don't like telling people about this kind of stuff. They over react and that's annoying.

"Let me talk first." I told her as she nods biting her lip. "I don't know if I'm gay or bisexual." I told her, she's nodding telling me to continue. "And so, I think I'm falling in love with Yongsun and Minhyuk at the same time. I don't know who to choose." I said as she nods again. "Now it's your turn to talk." I told her, she gave a serious look telling me that she's thinking deeply of a solution.

"Who do you love the most?" She asks waiting for my answer patiently.

"I.... I don't know. I feel Minhyuk the way Yongsun treats me." I answer as she nods understanding my answer.

"Well, who makes you feel special when your around that person?"

"Yong- no, Minhyuk? But Yongsun is."

"Then your in love with Yongsun." She said with her eyes wide open. "But does Yongsun remember you?" She asks with a confused face.

"Well, no. The first time we met, I thought she would shout my name out loud like what she always does when we were kids, but there was no shouting. She was so calm and treating me like a stranger. She wasn't like that Wheein. How can she forget about me when I just left for 5 years?" I ask looking confused at my question. She shrug with a deep sigh.

"Does she remember me?"

"No." I answered coldly. "She never mentioned your name when we hang out." I added receiving a frown from her.

"Wait, you both hang out together?" She asks gasping from what I said. "You didn't even bother to join me??" She added making me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry wheein. I always forget about you, what can i do to make it up for you?" I ask her as she just shrug.

"How about let's do a double date?" She suggests looking excited all of a sudden. I don't like the idea. I'm not a person who does dates and stuff.

"Ok, but if you mess this up its your fault." I told her giving her a glare. She just nods with a huge smile on her face.

"But seriously, choose someone whose right for you. If Yongsun dosent feel the same why for you, move on with Minhyuk. And then happily ever after." She said with a huge smile standing up from the table. "I'll arrange the double date. Call me when your going home. Let's go home together." She said as I nod.

"Ok." I shouted across the room making her chuckle. She left and now I am in deep thoughts again. When will this thoughts go away. It's killing me. A knock was made on my door making me startle. God, I feel nervous all of a sudden and I don't like it.

"Miss Moonbyul, can I come in?" A gently voice was heard making me feel relax. Don't tell me it's Yongsun because if it is-

"Yeah, come in." I said stopping me from thinking about it. Staring at my door, Yongsun came in. God, why her?

"Moonbyul, here." She said handing me a book cover. I scan it and it's so damn creative.

"Wow, hahaha...who did this?" I ask still staring at the cover. It's looks so pretty. I'll praise the person who did this.

"Irene and Krystal." She answered with a smile. "I'm glad you love it." She said still standing watching my reaction.

"I'll give them a reward." I said reading the book title. 'Love and Hate.' Simple. I like it. "Who makes the title?" I ask now looking at her eyes.

"I did, if you don't like it I would-"

"I'm not saying that. I love it." I told her as her face had lighten up a little. "Like how I loved you when we were kids." I whispered making mentally slap myself. Why did i say that?!

"Ummm... pardon?" She asks looking like she didn't heard it. Wow, that was close.

"Did you heard anything?" I ask, hoping she would say no.

"No. It was so low, I didn't heard anything." She answer making me feel relieved. "But thank you for appreciating our work!" She said with a huge smile.

"I'll keep this for a while." I said as she nods. "You may go. I'll add some additional payment for you three." I said proud of their work. "I'm proud of you for working hard." I added.

"Thank you." She smile happily while heading towards the door. I stood up from my chair walking towards her direction. My hand gripped on her wrist preventing her from leaving. We both froze from my movement as I let go off her hand immediately. Our eyes met as I felt my heart beating quickly and my stomach started to fill with butterflies.

"Do you want to hang out with me on Friday? Let's celebrate it."I told her as she smiles. "You may bring your friend." I added, she giggles as I watch her leave. Well, I pulled that off didn't I?

"Hahahaha... I watched the whole scene." Wheein appeared out of no where making me startle.

"God, you scared me." I told her, she moves closer towards me with a smirk.

"I can see the way you look at her, there is some love in it." She said teasing me. "But you did a great job." She added hugging me all of a sudden. "I'll always accept you of who you are." She said pulling away. "I love you Moonbyul." She said making me feel flattered.

"I love you too Wheein." I said going back towards my chair. I just hope the date would go well.