16

Chapter 16.

"So, what happen last night!?" Hwasa impatiently asks demanding for my answer. I shrug at her feeling pressure all over me, I tap my foot rapidly on the floor with my arms cross showing her I'm getting pressured. She just slouch on the couch as I stood heading towards the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I'm getting thirsty all of a sudden. Going back towards the couch, I drank half of the water and face Hwasa who looks excited and curious of what I'll be telling her.

"Hwasa....." I take a long pause before answering. I'm getting nervous. "Last night, it was a disaster but... not exactly. There was something that distracted me... I meant the both of us." I told her making her more confused.

"Distract?" She asks raising an eyebrow on me. "Disaster? What the effin hell are you talking about??"

"Something happened last night." I cleared out still making her confused. I sighed not knowing how I'll tell her this. "Something happened last night and I'm dying because last night was boring but unexpected." I added as her face had lighten up a little.

"So??? Just tell me already." She forcefully said already getting pissed. I'm just scared to tell her. Last night was unbelievable. It made me mad. It's the worst hang out with Moonbyul ever.

"Fine." I sighed and continued. "Last night, Moonbyul asked me to stay with her in her house, and then once i got there..... this some chick went out of Moonbyul's bedroom leaving me shock and confused. Then, Moonbyul told me she's just her cousin. I then understand her and shrug it off. Suddenly, once we enter Moonbyul's room... you never believe what I've seen, I've seen-" before I could say the last part. Someone interupt us by my stupid ringing phone. God damn, who invented this thing?! It interrupts us from talking. Curse you phone!

"Who?" Hwasa asks pointing at my phone which is ringing the hell out of its self. I look at the screen and saw Moonbyul's name. Not right now Byul. You knew what you did last night and now you want to call me, for what? To hang out with you again?? No thanks.

"Moon." I whisper getting up from the couch. Why do i even have to whisper???

"Ok, go talk to her." She said gesturing me to go and answer the phone. But I'm too mad to do it. She pissed me off last night. I gave up and answered the phone.

'Hello.' I said coldly. I heard silence on the other line. God, this is even pissing me more than I am right now. 'Whoever is in the other line, speak up or else I'll hung up.' I added. Waiting for a few seconds, I gave up and hung up. But before I could, i heard shouting.

'Wait!' The other line shouts. I put the phone back into my ears and listen. 'I... I'm sorry' she whispers.

'For what?' I ask confused to why is she apologizing.

'For last night...' she says.

'It's fine. I understand.' I said not give g much thought.

'Can we talk?' She ask leaving me confused. We are talking right now. Doesn't this count?

'What are we doing right now?' I ask with a chuckle. How stupid of Moonbyul...

'No, I meant... just come to where we usually hang out.' She says with a slight groan. I just nod even though she can't see me. Well, I'm now busy thanks to her. I'm now pissed that usual. I hang up and went back to the couch groaning. Hwasa looks at me confused, I groan laying my body on the couch with force. I groan again running my head, I feel stressed out right now.

"What happen?" Hwasa asks. I groan.

"Ask me to hang out again."

"Well, good luck." Hwasa cheers making me give her a frown. Well, F her. I'm doomed with this Moonbyul. Something about her makes me feel mad, but it really ins't much of a deal.

"Maybe she's going to be serious for once, right??" I ask sitting up straight. Hwasa looks at me and shrug. Ughhh... I'm so stressed out.

"Just give her a chance to explain."

"Ok." I answered laying down while thinking. Yeah, maybe she will.

Next chapter....

Yeah, I'm sorry if this is short and looking lame but hope you like it. Don't worry the next chapter is the flash back of last night.

I'm sorry for the long update...

But Thanks for reading!