15

Chapter 15

As my feet had landed on the sand of this beach making me groan because the sand went inside my flip flops and I don't even know why I am wearing this. Walking further, a figure sitting on the sand looking like it's crying, which is a girl and it should be called as a she. So, let me rephrase that, there is a girl here and I dont know what to do, she's crying so much. She looks so familiar though. Walking a little bit closer, I had a full view of her face. Its Yongsun. Why is she crying?

"Hey, I'm here. Please stop crying." I told her kneeling to have a better view of her face. God, she's so red and puffy. Well, that's just cute. Solar looks up at me but immediately covers her face. She's embarrassed. I smile at her even though she can't see me, I help her up making her stumble a little maybe because of the sand and her legs seem weak that's why.

"Moonbyul?" She finally said something, I gave her a smile while walking towards a nearby bench. She settles down carefully as I did the same. I face her and saw her crying again. God, what's wrong?

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask her, she gently looks at me with tears falling making a stream on her face. I give her a gentle smile trying to comfort her. Looking at this is just hurting me, I don't like her looking sad or down. It pains me. I know I hurt her the other day when we both went into a hangout with the kids and I felt so guilty. I shouldn't have done that, I felt so.... I don't know but I hate myself for that. I move closer towards her bringing her into a hug. I felt tears on my chest making me feels tingling by the sudden wetness of my shirt. I just stay still while rubbing her back telling her to calm down. Something huge must have happen. I've never seen her crying this much, this must be really huge.

"Moonbyul, can you be by my side for now until I regain my strenght?" She finally said something but instead of an answer, she asks me a question. I look at her confused as she pulls away from the hug. She wipes her tears forcefully making her face turn red. I gently wipe it instead making her freeze from her spot. I chuckle going back towards my position earlier. Thinking about the question, it seems like she's really hurt.

"Of course. I lov- I meant, of course because you have my back and I have yours. It's fair. Plus we are friends after all. We should care for each other." I answer making me feel stupid on the first part. I was about to say I LOVE YOU?!!! That was just weird and embarrassing, I hope she didn't hear or understand what I just said and I ain't ready yet. I'm not ready to have another relationship with someone yet. Plus, she's my childhood friend. I don't want to hurt my best friend who doesn't remember me for just 5 years. I'm sorry for leaving her, what can I do? I need to do surgery. I have a problem with my health. My heartbeat has been off lately, I mostly faint when I do something really extreme. I meant like sports, I shouldn't do anything like that.

"Thank you Moonbyul. I feel like your familiar." She whispers the last part while hugging me tightly, I gently pull away from the hug and look at her confused of what she just whipered. She shakes her head looking at me with a soft smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask wanting to know so badly. She sighs not wanting to continue further with this arguement. I just look away not wanting to see her face, why won't she just answer me?!

"Fine, it's just that... you look so familiar and I can't find to remember who you resemble with..." she answers while frowning. That's cute, but I think she's gaining memory of how I am and that's good. But it makes me scared. What if she'll avoid me? I'll be hurt. God, I'm scared.

"Well, hope you remember." I whisper in her ear making her smile. I love this, making her smile, it's the best thing I've ever done. I just hope she remembers sooner or later.

"There is something I wanted to tell you since the day we've met, but I still can't tell you.... because I'm not yet ready." She says with a small smile refraining herself from frowning. I smile back understanding her. "But, after your date with someone... I'll tell you." She added making me smile. Ok, I think she's planning on something.

"So, this is the question I've been wanting to ask you, why are you crying?" I ask with a serious tone. She just sigh ready to tell me.

"I saw my boyfriend, Eric, cheating on me." She said almost tearing up but then nothing happened. She was holding those tears, she didn't want to feel weak just because of him. That's what she meant, she'll regain her strength and move on from him, and she needed my help. Well, I'm always here, only for you.

"I'm sorry about that." Was the only words that came out of my mouth. I have nothing else to say, I'm speechless. I have no idea of how to comfort her about this. I never dated with a guy before.

"It's fine." She whispers looking at the beach. I just did the same thing. Its pretty awkward though.

"Are you willing to move on?" I ask all of a sudden. She looks at me with a sad expression on her face.

"Yeah." She answers looking back at the beach. I'm happy that she's single cause I have the chance but looking at her with a broken heart... I feel quite selfish.

"Well, do you want to stay in my house for the night?" I ask her. She looks shock from the sudden question but then agreed to it afterwards. I smile as we both head towards my car.

Next chapter.....

I might have to update the next chapter in delay....
Im busy this days and I apologize in advance.
Also, we are almost in the ending...
It means this book is almost going to end.

Sorry for the errors
Thank you for reading!