18

Chapter 18.

Ok. I did the worst thing I've ever had done in life. Kissing someone in front of who I love. Yes, I love Yongsun. She's the person that completes me. She makes me smile like no one ever can. She's special to me and I want to spend all my life with her.

"Wheein!!!!!!!" I shouted in anger and guilt. I hate myself. Ahhhhhhh!! I'm stressed I didn't know what to do. I'm ruined! Yongsun must have hated me already.

"What?! Stop shouting in my apartment I'll be kicked out." She told me pinching me on my left shoulder. I groan knowing her pinches really aches.

"What should I do???" I ask desperately needing her answer. She shrugs not knowing what to do too. Ughhh... God Damn it!

"Just tell her everything." She said leaving me clueless.  I raise my eyebrow on her not knowing what the hell she's talking about. "Tell her everything. About you and her. Everything!" She says almost giving up on explaining. I just nod already having the idea.

"But what is she doesn't wanna talk to me??" I ask laying my body on the couch forcefully. I groan at the pain as Wheein look at me disappointed.

"Why was she even there at the first place??" Wheein asks typing on her phone without mercy. I chuckle at that, she does everything aggressively.

"It's because I wanted to stay with her in times of need and I know she needed me." I answered sighing aloud. I still hate myself.

"Call her and make it up to her." Wheein says giving a lot of attention on me. I started thinking about it. Should I or not??

"But-" I was stopped by Wheein's outburst

"No buts and just do it. Do you want me to tease you by shouting to the whole world your  coward??" Wheein threaten me making me groan. She's annoying me so badly. She suck too. Hate youuu!

"Fine. But if this doesn't work out I'll be blaming this all in you." I gave her a glare fetching my phone out of my pocket, I look for Yongsun's number and press call. I felt like hesitating but I'll just go for it. After the second ring was heard, someone picks up making me nervous already. I dry coughed clearing my throught and now proceeded into the call.

'Hello.' A cold greeting was made. Ok, I'm guessing she's still mad. God Damn it. I really do hate myself. But then once I open my mouth to speak nothing comes out. Now silence was heard. 'Whoever is in the other line, speak up or else I'll hung up.' Was heard and this time its more colder than earlier. Ok, she's tempered.

'Wait!' I shout making the other line give it's focus towards me. Now here i go. 'I... I'm sorry' i kind of stuttered but made it into a whisper. The other line went silent but went asking questions.

'For what?' She asks. Seriously, for last night duhh. Something about her pisses me off. I just shrug her stubbornness off and continued talking.

'For last night...' I answered with a 'duh' voice.

'It's fine. I understand.' She asnwers. She does?? Wow, i didnt even know she'll understand that i just kissed someone last night. She's so cool. That's the reason why i like her.

'Can we talk?' I ask. Wow, what a wonderful question to ask Moonbyul.

'What are we doing right now?' She asks teasing me. Fuck myself.

'No, I meant... just come to where we usually hang out.' I groan annoyed by her. I immediately hang up not wanting to continue with this conversation. She pissed me off than i am right now.

"So?" Wheein asks. I sit down beside her and groan.

"Yes." I said leaving her clueless.

"Yes? She's going out with you?" She asks.

"Yeah. The annoying Yongsun." I siad. "Ill tell her everything. EVERYTHING!" I shout.

"Well good luck!" Wheein cheers making me annoyed.

Well, thats the final. Ill go tell her everything. And i mean EVERYTHING.

next chapter.

So ill update the next chapters in delay. I have business to handle.  Also, thank you for your support.  And keep tunning in for the last 3 chapters. Thank you once again!!!