7

Chapter 7

Its been the past 2 days and moonbyul seem to be avoiding me. Since the time when we 'coincidentally' meet each other with my boyfriend and hers. I dont even know why she's acting like that. I miss her giving me free coffee when I'm frustrated or stressed out. I just missed her being soft towards me, and that's all I wanted for these past two days. Her affections.

"Hwasa, I'm worried about this." I told hwasa as she help me with my work out. We are currently in the gym trying to work our abs out. She's a good gym intrustor so I should get alot of tips from her. I'm gaining alot of weight and I don't like it.

"What are you talking about?" Hwasa ask me looking confused. God, she's not listening again. I groan while adjusting myself towards the position I am in right now. It's so uncomfortable to be sitting in front of her while my legs are wide open.

"Moonbyul had been avoiding me for about two days from now and I can't stop thinking about it." I told hwasa while shrugging. Hwasa stood up while pulling me into another gym machine. I don't really know what you call to this gym stuffs.

"And so?" She asks while grabbing the pulley thingy. She hand it to me while I started pulling it. I sighed in frustration.

"I'm just worried." I told her starting to get annoyed. Pulling the thingy is starting to make me feel quite calm. Giving all my strength to this thing is making me calm.

"Be careful, don't give too much force." Hwasa warn as I pull it slowly not giving all my force into it. With a few more pulls, I started to feel exhausted. I stop while getting off the machine. Looking for something to sit on, I took my water jog with me and started drinking. I exhaled in and out trying to relax.

"Hwasa, I'm worried if maybe... she's mad or something." I told her while resting by back on the wall. I look at hwasa and she's sweating so much already. Hahaha, she's showing off.

"I think she's jealous." Finally words came out of her mouth that actually made sense. She's jealous? Of what, me. That's just hard to believe. Why would she Be? I don't even think she's gay or something... and I don't even think she's jealous. But maybe she is...

"Yeah, maybe." I mumble giving up on this topic. I stood up while going to the running thingy. I turn the machine on and started running.

"Wait, it's still bothering you... isn't it?" Hwasa ask all of a sudden while going towards my side. I look at her but ignored her. I made the speed a little faster while giving a little speed towards my running.

"I don't know... Hwasa." I told her while shaking my head and wiping the sweat that are falling from my face. She shrug while getting on the other running thingy on my right side. She started running while looking at the window that was in front of us.

"Its really bothering you..." She whispered while starting to pant a little. I stop the running thingy and get off while panting.

"It is.... hwasa." I told her while wiping the sweat off my face. She stopped too while drinking on her juice.

"So.... how can we fix this problem of yours?" She ask giving a confused look. I shrug resting my head on the wall.

"I don't know..." I told her totally giving up on this. Why am I so eager to even know why is she avoiding me?

"Just go talk to her." Hwasa suggested as I shake my head telling her i don't want to. "Why?" She ask while I look at her straight in her eyes.

"How would a high rated person be so interested in a low life person like me?" I told hwasa almost annoyed with this subject. I don't know Why, but I'm starting to get mad all of a sudden.

"You might not know, Yongsun. Maybe she's into you... you just don't know." Hwasa said while heading towards the girls locker room. I followed her as I fix myself in front of the mirror. Wow... my hair is a mess. My neat pony tail became a messy one. I immediately fix it while wiping all of the sweat around my body. While doing so, I rethink of what hwasa just told me. Maybe she is into me... Or maybe not. I shouldn't keep my expectations so high, it'll just stress me out.

Getting my phone out of my gym bag, I saw a bunch of messages that came from.... Moonbyul. Oh, now she's sending me texts and a few missed calls. I unlocked my phone and saw a bunch of messages that came from moonbyul.

5:00pm
Moonbyul:
Hey... I just want to talk to you about something...

5:30pm
Moonbyul:
It's been the past 30 minutes and I'm patiently waiting for your response....

5:44pm
Moonbyul:
OK... so now I'm not going to wait. I'll just head towards your place.

(5 minutes had passed...)
Moonbyul:
I can't find your place....

Moonbyul:
It's so crowded in here...

Moonbyul:
Ok, I'm almost there.

6:07pm
Moonbyul:
I'm here...

Moonbyul:
I see, you have a lovely apartment building... lovely just like you.

6:12pm
Moonbyul:
I'm still waiting...

Moonbyul:
I'll just go to the store for a while...

6:36pm
Moonbyul:
It's getting dark. I'll just come back tomorrow...

Moonbyul:
I drop something by before leaving. Please check it out, it's in front of your apartment building....

7:10pm
Moonbyul:
I also forget to say that.... you'll have a surprise when you see the paper bag... (Wink)

[AN:hahahaha, I'm super lame with emojis, please understand if I don't use one. ]

After reading her texts, I immediately fix my things and head back towards home. Once I did, i just realize that it's so near from the gym. I'm lucky that I live in this place. My eyes roam around the place and saw a paperbag with Chinese food in it. I smiled at it. God, she's so considerate. I'm lucky to have a friend like her.

Standing still in front of my apartment door, thoughts appeared in my head. Thoughts that just make me blush just by thinking about it. Maybe moonbyul really is into me.... Or maybe she's just playing with my heart... I shouldn't think like that. I should be positive. Yeah, maybe she's just considerate about me so that's why she bought me dinner... But Why? I'm just confused why did she bought me dinner all of a sudden...

"You forget about the surprise..." a deep relaxing voice was heard from my behind making me turn. Once I did, a smile suddenly appeared in my face and I can feel myself burning. God, I feel so happy just by looking at that person.