9

Chapter 9

Moonbyul. Moonbyul. Moonbyul.

Is all I can think about since the day we both ate dinner together. It's been 4 days and everything is just going great as I expect it would be. I'm quite happy to have Moonbyul around. She's such a gentleman whenever we'll be spending time together. But one thing bothers me, she's texting someone every time I'll hang out with her. I meant that she giggles, chuckles, or smirks when she texts that person. That really bothers me.

"Miss Yongsun? Are you awake?" A co-worker of mine taps my shoulder as I groan in response. I didn't even know I was sleeping. I quickly glance up and saw Irene, the new part-timmer who started working this morning.

"Oh, yeah. What do you need?" I ask her gently as I stretch my arms to wake my muscles up. I sit comfortably on the chair and give her my full attention. She starts to flip pages from the clipboard and showed me a photo of a design for the upcoming book that we all have to cooperate with. I was assigned for the cover and the title so I got to work harder.

"Yeah... that's nice. You made this?? I'm quite surprise... the color and the contrast is... so nice." I complemented her work as I took the design from her hands. She now look at me with a proud smile while scanning my reaction.

"Yeah I made it. Ummm, thank you." She giggles as she started walking away. I just smiled at her hard work as I think of ideas for the title. The theme is all about spring.

"Spring fever?...." I ask myself flipping on the old notepad that is in front of me. Still thinking of ideas, my eyes caught something. Moonbyul with someone. All I can see is the person's back. A Long brown haired girl, almost as tall as Moonbyul, a perfect figure but looking skinny, and she's pretty. I never have seen her anywhere from here. She must be new.

I sigh on my seat while rubbing my head. I've been earning a lot of headaches this pass few days and it hurts. Focusing on the book title, all I have is nothing. I am out of damn ideas. I groan standing up forcefully going towards the coffee table. I made coffee and drank it like there is no forever. I'm so damn tired. All of the sleepless nights, It's really hard working in this company. Alot of pressure.

"Miss Yongsun." A deep husky voice calling out for my name caught my attention as I immediately turn to look at the person. "Can you please help Miss Krystal here?" Moonbyul ask me while smiling at the person I've seen earlier. I nod as I wait for moonbyul to leave. As Moonbyul left, I am now staring at Krystal's face looking like an idiot. She smiled as a frown went out of my face. She frown too making me laugh.

"Hi, I'm Kim Yongsun..." I introduced myself while handing my hand out to shake hers. She gave me her hand and it is so soft. We shake our hands until Hani broke the  moment.

"Oh, Miss Krystal." Hani said hugging her. I look confused as I watch the two communicate to each other.

"You know each other??" I ask while staring at the two who are smiling at me. They chuckle as Hani went towards my side and grab my waist. 

"Yes, honey. She's Moonbyul's closest friend." Hani answered giving Krystal a wink and a smirk. I am still confused. 'Closest friend', what does she mean about that??

"Ok?..." was all I can say as I give my focus towards Krystal. She smiled shyly making me chuckle.

"So, what are you suppose to be doing around here?" I ask her as she shrug at me.

"I'm just here because Moonbyul told me to come here." She told me making me look confused again.

"Why did Moonbyul told me to help you then?" I ask as I drink the rest of my coffee. She scan the paper that she was holding and handed it to me.

"Because of this..." She answered giving me the paper. I just read the first sentence and I already knew what it is for. It's for the upcoming book that we were working on but we already have enough people to work on it.

"Well, follow me." I told her as she did as follows. I went towards my table and then she sits right beside me. She went still looking like she dosen't know what to do as I sigh turning to look at her.

"Do you know anything about writing?" I ask her as she shrug with a deep sigh. I gave her a paper and she started reading what was written on it. She just nod and look at me with a smile giving the paper back to me. "Now you get it?" I ask her one last time. She gave me a wide smile telling me she already knows what to do next. I smile and we started working together.

Moments had passed and I am so tired. All I want to do is to sleep but it's just the afternoon. God, time is so slow. It's just 1 in  the afternoon. I sigh at the time and look at the sleeping Krystal. She looks cute when she's peaceful. I chuckle as I stood up heading towards the coffee table again. I made another cup as I drink it slowly, it's hot.

"So... how was working with Krystal?" Moonbyul ask me appearing out of now where. I startled at her sudden presence as I ignored it after. She smirks standing beside me.

"Its was nice." I answer simply not wanting to continue further with this topic. She shrug smiling at me. Why is she so smiley today?

"That's great to hear." She smirks sipping on her coffee. "Want some air?" She asks grabbing my wrist pulling me out of the place. She let go of my wrist as we both felt the cold air. I shivered but then became relaxed afterwards. Moonbyul went closer towards my side and snuggled beside me. She place her arm on my shoulder pulling me closer. I smiled at her holding the warm cup of coffee on my hands. Her warmth is so relaxing. This is the moment that I wanted to feel all the time, to be in her arms. She is never this close towards me. I'm really surprise, I love this side of hers. I hope time would stop. This is the most unforgettable feeling I would never miss.

Next chapter....

I'm sorry is this chapter is quite confusing....
But hope u like it!!