20

Chapter 20.

"Are kidding? Or are you not?" Wheein asks with her arms crossed looking serious at what she's seeing right now. My body starts shaking as well as my hands and it starts sweating too. I tugged my arm into Moonbyul's having her flinch from my touch but made a serious face and looked at Wheein.

"What do you mean?" Moonbyul asks looking confused but I'm sure she knows what the hell she's talking about.

"What I mean is... why are you two holding each other looking all lovey-dovey and appearing in front of my eyes when I'm at work? You should have texted me or call me at least..." she told Moonbyul feeling disappointed. Moonbyul chuckles showing her nose muscles. And it's just cute.

"I'm your boss. It's not like you won't be able to see me in this building even though I have the right to enter anytime I wanted to, and plus it's Monday. I'm sure everyone goes to work on a Monday afternoon." Moonbyul laughed at Wheein. Wheein gave a glare and glanced at her watch not even showing any smile on her face.

"It's nine in the evening. Don't you expect that I would be able to be busy and plus no one works this late except for me and the rest whose night duty." Wheein frowns while shaking her head. Moonbyul looks at me as if signaling me if Wheein is right and so, I nod my head just staring at the two argue.

"Fine, whatever. But aren't you happy that we both are together again?" Moonbyul asks showing curiosity.

"Yup, of course. But next time, notify me." Wheein tell Moonbyul as Moonbyul nods hugging me tightly with her arm on my shoulder.

"Ok? Ummm, are you busy then?" Moonbyul asks waiting for Wheein to answer.

"Not really. But the guy you just hired last week is giving me a heard time. Seriously, why him of all guys? He doesn't really cooperate with me." Wheein whines with a pouty face. I chuckle, she's cute if she does that.

"Not my problem anymore. My father forced me to hire him so that we have a lot more of his dad's money." Moonbyul shrugs sitting on her desk.

"So, what do you want me to do? I mean, why asking if I'm busy?"

"You have a question for Yongsun here right?" Moonbyul points at me and made me curious. What does she mean? And what is that question Wheein wants to ask me?

"Ummm, this might be too personal but did you have sex with each other yet?" Wheein asks making me gasp.

"What the- I'm sorry but I can't answer that." I said feeling surprised.

"No. Just kidding. This is the real question, do you remember me?"

"Not really..." I whisper not getting even near with her.

Wheein? I don't even remember anything about her.

"I was that person who throw-"

"OH! The newspaper girl??" I ask feeling like that's her.

And asking how'd I get that idea? Is because she was the one who throw that newspaper on my head and I throw it back to her making her stumble on that bicycle she was riding on. And all I did was laugh until she threw another newspaper on my head making me groan and she threw another making my nose bleed this time. Then I report her, and end up not meeting or seeing each other ever again.

It was around my elementary days when I was a kid.

"Hahahahaha! It was hilarious how you fell on you bicycle!" I laughed out loud having them flinch from my tone.

"Hahahaha, well yours is funnier. Your nose bleed even though I didn't exactly hit your nose." She laughs making me giggle and turn to look at Moonbyul who looks confused and doesn't seem interested on what we are talking about.

"So you both end up best friends huh?" I look at Moonbyul then at Wheein and gave a questioning look. Moonbyul sits down beside me and nods with a genuine smile.

"Yup, since birth. But not exactly. Just when we were 4 or 5?" Moonbyul tells me not sure but still giving a smile.

"When we were four." Wheein corrects.

"But how come that I didn't ever see you when I saw Wheein?? Shouldn't you be by her side?" I ask giving Moonbyul one of those looks that doesn't give a fuck with anything.

"Oh, I was in states." Moonbyul looks down. "Recovering...." she whispered. Recovering??? What does that mean?

"Like what I've told you before, I had to go leave this place for emergency. And I started having this what you call 'disease', for about when I was two years old before Wheein was even born." Moonbyul explains having me nod in understanding.

"But is that 'disease' of yours even healing?"

"Yeah, it's getting better." Moonbyul tell me with a soft weak smile. I start getting teary though. I didn't really know she's suffering like this. If i should've known, I would understand but she never told me why, even the start when she starts leaving me all of a sudden.

"Hope so. I can't bare loosing you again." I said with sadness and sincerity in my eyes. She just hugs me feeling warmth all around the both of us.

"That's cute." Wheein smiles then drops it. "Please. Save the sweetness for later, I have work to do... especially with that guy. So, go bring that away from here. I'm busy." Wheein shoves us away and made us frown. Moonbyul shrugs and brought me back home after this whole evening talking with Wheein. And it's already midnight, why would we still be awake? I'm getting sleepy. But it's even better if I sleep with Moonbyul.