22

Chapter 22
------------

The silence. The way he looks at me. The way I can't bare to speak. The way everything's going all awkward. The way this whole situation feels off.

I'm nervous as hell.

I feel my sweat taking it's time falling from my bare skin.

I feel like shaking.

I'm stuttering.

All I wish is this to end but the silence.... I can't hold it anymore.
-

.

-

It's 4:10pm.

I nervously tap my long sweaty fingers on my steering wheel playing along with the beat of the song coming from my radio.

I look at my right to where the entrance of this building is and still no Yongsun. I sigh leaning into my sit stretching my long legs feeling really nervous.

While waiting, I slowly take notice of the lyrics of the song which was starting to piss me off even though it is trying to calm me down. But it really isn't working.

'Do not be nervous

Do not be nervous

We got your back.

Do not be nervous

Do not be nervous' 

I frown at that and turn it off already angered because of how stupid that sounds like. I groan taking my phone out, checking the time.

Arghhh... 4:26

When is she coming?

.

I heard a loud knock on my door as I look up having Yongsun there waving at me. I sit straight unlocking the door of my car in order for her to enter.

I watch her as she backs up from my door and walks towards the other side for the passenger's door. She enters already having her scent scatter all around my car. It relaxes me but I still can't hold my nervousness.

Yongsun looks at me with silence which I see as a sign that she's observing me. I silently wait for her to finish but she continues and leans in having us an inch apart from each other.

I'm starting to sweat, And she noticed it. I'm shaking, she noticed it. I'm avoiding eye contact, she noticed it. She just keeps observing me not until I speak.

"I can't believe my Moonbyul changed so much." She finally said something which confuses me. I watch her lean on the passenger sit, sighing deeply. I raise an eyebrow and stare at her, not daring to speak.

"You've changed a lot......." she said once again.

"What do you mean?" I finally spoke up but she just gave a minute of silence.

"I never knew the tough and high-standard Moonbyul would change into this...." she points at me still giving me no idea what she's talking about.

"And what does 'this' mean?" I ask having quotes visible in the air. She chuckles and looks at me.

"I'm not used to the Moonbyul whose all nervous and sweating like 24/7 since early morning...." she said. "I wanna see the tough one. The one that doesn't care of what will happen. The one that shows that they're confidence about something. I wanna see that Moonbyul..." She finishes her sentence and gives sincerity and passion in those eyes. I felt a weight had lifted on me as I take careful thought of what she just said.

I changed? I changed that much? I never imagine I was going so nervous about this. I never though I was holding myself in, thinking about it all day which keeps me nervous and unprepared about it. I never knew I've even changed.

"Thanks..." I whispered. "Thank you for reminding me about how different I am from then and now." I said looking down already lost my nervousness. "I never thought that I was like this..."

"Moonbyul, it's fine. People changed time to time... I'm sure of that." She said placing those warm hands into mine caressing it slowly. "Don't think about it too much. What matters is that your still the Moonbyul I love and will always be loved." She said with another lovingly smile. I smiled back and she kissed my cheek and my other, until she reaches my lips.

"I love you too, Yongsun..." I whisper after kissing her. She smiled and looks at her watch having us five minutes late for the dinner with dad.

----

We arrived at the address that I've told my dad we'll meet and I could actually see him from afar. My heart starts pondering in my chest preventing me from being confident and all. Yongsun noticed and she holds my hands assuring me everything will be okay. I nod as we walked in approaching my father.

The way he sips his coffee, that looks like he bought minutes ago, seems like his getting impatient every second that passed by. His legs crossed but one foot keeps tapping unconsciously on the floor. That poker face his holding up even though his excited and eager to know who I am with. And his strong aroma that keeps my confidence away from myself which really suck knowing I really wasn't like this.

I wanted to frown but I have to keep a straight face for him. I didn't want to smile in front of him when he'll be disappointed to know that I'm with a girl. Well fuck that, I didn't care anymore. I'm proud to be with Yongsun because I love her. I wouldn't stop myself just because of my father's disappointment. I didn't care anymore.

We walk towards my dad while holding both of our hands together, until he noticed me. I froze into my spot when he raised his hand at me waving it slightly and giving me a gentle smile. I smiled, but of course, I keep it cool.

I hang my arm around Yongsun's waist telling him that this is her, the person he wanted to meet. I see his frown coming by which I ignored. I felt Yongsun gave a small smile at him, which he gladly took a response too.

"Ah~ Miss Kim...." He said with a genuine father-like smile. He reached his hand for her to shake and they shake their hands together. I frown and watch them greet each other.

"It's a pleasure afternoon meeting you, Sir." Yongsun says with much formality. She smiled and dad did too.

"Nice meeting you too." Dad greets. "So what brings you to this lovely day, Yongsun?" He said acting dumb. I gave him a glare which he ignores.

"Dad." I called out for him, he ignores. "Dad." I called again, he ignores. I cross my arms and give him a stare. "Dad." I called even louder but not too loud to interrupt anyone.

"What?"

"It's her." I told him.

"What about her?" He asks and give glances with the both of us.

"She's my girlfriend." I said loud and firm which made his mouth agape on me and cause him to dramatically gasp at me.

Next chapter...