8

Chapter 8

"You forget about the surprise."  I said walking closer towards Solar's direction. Solar is blushing as hell, her cheeks looking so soft. God, I want to pinch it so badly.

"Woah..... Moonbyul, what are you doing here??" She ask surprisingly making me chuckle. She's so cute. I step a little closer making us an inch away from each other.

"I'm here for you." I said with a smile. She blush hardly making me chuckle again. I grab the paper bag that she was holding and follow her towards her apartment room.

"I meant, seriously why are you here?" She ask while opening her door. I smirk as I followed her in her kitchen place.

"I want to have dinner with you." I answered her making her blush again. God, seriously she's so cute. I suddenly touch her cheek then tuck in some of her hair behind her ear. She smiled making my heart flutter. That's the most precious thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

"Well, ok then. Please prepare the food on the table while I go change into something appropriate." She said while entering into a door which seems to be her bedroom. I sighed, preparing the food.

Well, she looks hot on her gym clothes. Not gonna lie, she is really hot in everything but I ain't gay. I can't be gay. I'll ruin my reputation as a boss of this stupid company. Sure, I dress manly but that's my style. Being gay is a different level and I shouldn't just let my reputation fall.

"Let's go eat." I heard Solar happily skipping towards the dining area. I smiled while going behind her chair mentioning for her to sit. After sitting, we immediately dig in the Chinese food that I bought for her. "Thank you for the food!!" She shouted happily food already entering her mouth. I smiled while feeding myself with noddles.

"You eat alot." I chuckled leaning towards her face. She moved backwards but then I kept moving forward. I wipe the sauce out of her face as she blush in the process. "You have something there..." I whispered while sitting back towards my chair. She gave me a nervous looking smile as she continues eating.

"Thanks for that..." She said hiding her embarrassed face towards me. I smile one last time before continuing into feeding myself.

"So... why did you buy dinner for me?" She ask all of a sudden making me cough the water that was about to enter my throat. I heard her smirking making me laugh from embarrassment.

"Your seriously going to ask me that?" I ask her while wiping the water that splashed out of my mouth. She just shrug ignoring my question. Oh Well, she's serious. "Its because I saw you working out and maybe I should be thoughtful and buy food for you..." I told her making her blush again. I would never get tired of that.

"Hahaha... thank you..." She shyly thank me while resting her back on the chair. She gave me a warmingly smile making me blush this time. Wow.... I never blushed before. "I thought you have a reason to why you bought me this..." She said almost in a whisper making me feel surprised all of a sudden.

"Well I do..." I mumble while taking a deep breathe. I look at her sincerely as she did the same.

"What is it?" She ask calmly with a smile. I smiled too but then it became a frown. She look at me confused as she stands up. "Wanna take a small walk outside?" She asks as I nod. Yeah, I think I need some air. It's really getting hot in here. "I'll just fix this... and we can go after." She added while I help her clean our mess up.

A while after, we are now walking under the moonlight that shines brightly, like her smile. I place my hands in my pockets while walking slowly. Solar's aroma feels so strong and I love it. Her scent, her beautiful smile, her chubby cheeks, and most importantly being with her. I don't know why I feel so nervous or uneasy around her, and I never feel nervous around no body. But there is something special about her... and I don't know what is it.

"So.... are you ready to tell me what is it?" She ask patiently waiting for my answer. I grab her wrists pulling her towards a bench. We both sit down as we look up in the sky with a view of the majestic moonlight. Well, Solar's more than that. WHAT?! What am I thinking?!!

"Yeah..." I told her while trying to calm myself down. Wow, my hands are sweating all of a sudden which only happens when I'm nervous. "I know your freaking out to why I've been avoiding you for about 2 days from now..." I paused taking a deep breathe. Seriously, MOON BYUL YI! Get a hold of yourself. You'll just tell her that your sorry... but why can't i do it!!! "I just want to say that I'm sorry for that... and I want to make it up to you for buying dinner." I told her immediately exhaling deeply. She chuckle making me feel embarrassed for no reason.

"Oh, thank you for the food by the way... and you don't have to apologize. It's fine. But, I just want to know why..." She told me with a small smile. I can see curiosness in those eyes. She wanted to know why, well I have no reason for that. I also don't know why am I avoiding her. My hand went towards her shoulder patting it a little. A gave her a warm smile as she did the same.

"I'm sorry Yongsun... I really can't explain that to you." I gave her a small smile as she frown. Awww... thats so cute. I'm really sorry solar. I'm not yet ready because I don't have the answer to that. She change the frown into an understanding smile making me feel satisfied.

"Its fine..." She whispered looking disappointed all of a sudden. But she's hiding it with a smile.

"Just give me time..." I told her as she nod in understanding. She stood up as I did the same.

"Ok... It's already 9 in the evening. You need to go home..." She said looking away from me. She started walking leaving me all alone here.

"I'll text you when i reached home." I half shouted as she nod and lift a thumbs up in the air. She stop walking and turn to face me.

"Drive safely, Moonbyul. And Goodnight." She told me with a smile as I walk towards her direction. I suddenly hug her making her startle.

"Thank you for giving me a wonderful night to remember...." I whispered towards her ear making her blush. I know i was cringey but it's worth it telling her. "And also goodnight." I added pulling away from the hug. God, I'll miss this until tomorrow.

After saying our goodbyes and goodnights, I  reach home safely as I quickly took my phone to message her.  

9:54pm
Moonbyul:
Hey I already had reached home....

Yongsun:
Oh, that's great.

Moonbyul:
It's already late.... we have work tomorrow. Goodnight Yongsun.

Yongsun:
Goodnight Moonbyul.

After, I quickly changed and went into bed. Well, today made me feel amazing. Being with her and all is making me happy... I don't understand this feeling. I just hope itll last longer. Well, goodnight Yongsun....

Next chapter....

Wow... how was it?

We really can't understand you Moonbyul...

Tune in for the next chapter!!