Chapter 17: Omni's Outbreak

Start from the beginning

 No One's POV

Without hesitation, the two charged at each other but as Izuku tried to punch Carol, she grabbed his fist and punched him back twofold. After receiving the punch, Izuku reverted to his normal form before landing on the ground, only to see his opponent calmly flying, awaiting a challenge. 

"Plan B then," He said before activating his Ghoul Physiology quirk and activating my Kagune revealing one tentacle-like appendage sprouting from his back. From there, Izuku charged her again using his one tentacle to strike her face, but she caught it easily. Before she could destroy the appendage, Izuku sprouted 2 more that wrapped around her body before throwing her straight into the ground, creating a crater.

Yet, Carol got right back up with a few tears in her suit and some dust on it. "Nice one! But you have a long way to go!" She said before flying towards Izuku and punching him straight in the gut, knocking him back and reverting once again.

"Plan *Pants* C," Izuku said before activating his Kitsune Physiology quirk (4 Tails) and using Limit Break once more.

"Izuku, you're putting too much stress on your body. Just give up now," Carol said before she felt punched in the gut.

"No! Not now! Not ever!" He replied as he flew towards her again and phase through every attack thrown his way before wrapping all 4 tails around Carol and heating them up until they felt dead cold.

"Binary!" Carol shouted as her hair was literally on fire and her suit seemed to change. Then she blasted Izuku with photons from her hands before flying through the atmosphere while dragging him and throwing him back down.

~ Time Skip ~
Brought by Chibi Izuku chasing Eri with the cookie jar

"What just happened?" Izuku groaned as he sat up in his bed.

"You lost," Carol said from the edge of the bed. "But look around."

"Why?" He asked as he turned his head to her while hearing the sound of a bell. "What the f-"

"Language, Missy!" She said as Izuku now realized he or should I say she was in her kitsune form with a collar around her neck adorning a bell. But what made it worse was that she was stark naked before she tried to use the blanket to cover her now revealed breasts.

"W-Why, Soba-san?" Kuriyuki asked with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"Well, I needed to test out a new quirk manipulator. And then I thought you'd be the perfect test subject with a dozen different quirks to test." She said happily before giving her new Mago a stack of clothes. "Put those on and we'll talk about that concert after you make dinner."

After getting dressed Kuriyuki appeared to be wearing a typical shrine maiden outfit but with a skirt that was barely above her knees. But as her tails became a problem with the skirt lifting up in the back, she fit them through a small hole she made and fused them all into one big, fluffy tail. Then she made her way to the kitchen to make a fish platter, from sushi to smoked salmon and more.

"Dinner's ready!" She shouted as she placed the mentioned meal on the table while her little bell kept jingling with almost every movement. After Carol and Eri sat down at the fairly large table, the three started to eat and converse at the same time. "Soba-san was the bell really necessary?"

"No, but it helps me keep track of you and makes you even more adorable," Carol replied as she pats Kuriyuki's head while Eri played with her tail. "But I'll let you do the concert under three conditions." At this Kuriyuki's ears shot up in excitement. "One, you'll start training with me and your cousins the Monday after. Two, you keep that collar on until I say you can take it off. And three, you're taking over the family company after you win the sports festival."

"*Groans* How do you even know if I'll win the Sports Festival?" 

"Simple, training with multiple pro heroes aka your family," Carol replied, gaining more groans from her Mago. "But if you want to hire some heroes out of the family, that'd be fine as long as they can pull their own weight."

As her Soba-san this, Kuriyuki immediately thought of hiring Gwen. But of course, time will only tell if she can.

"By the way, you're not ending the chapter here!" Carol screamed into her ear which made Kuriyuki snap out of her daydream. "Got any new powers I need to know about?"

All of the sudden Nike, goddess of victory, appeared out of nowhere. "I think I can answer that!" She chimed in while Kuriyuki fell out of her chair and onto her tail. "While she was sleeping, I gave her an energy transference ability like yours."

And with that, she was gone and Eri went back to petting her older sister's tail.

~ Fade to White! ~

Reference
Mago -
 grandchild, grandson, or granddaughter

Super Moves & Quirks
Nothing new

A/N: This chapter is short, but I hope you like the battle scene! Also, should I continue with Third Person POV in my Stories or First Person POV?

Shogunlordpoke your request for an Impact and Release quirk turned into Energy Transference, but the name is different and everything else about the quirk should be fine.

But for those of you who submitted OCs most of them should appear in the next chapter.

What'd ya think?