Kabuto: I Hate It

• Female Reader
• Shippuden Timeline
• Fluff/Slight Angst/SFW

Warning ⚠️
Contains rape/sexual assault and manipulation

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n's) P.O.V

"Concentrate (y/n)" The ash-grey haired man next to me stated, watching me intently.

"Yes sir" I replied as I closed my eyes to maximise my concentration on the test subject before me, but this resulted in my chakra ricocheting, making me jump back slightly.

"There's no need to be formal (y/n), just Kabuto is fine" Kabuto replied with a little annoyance, although he told me this many times before, it was in my nature to use formalities.

"Sorry sir- Kabuto..." I corrected myself as I lowered my hands to my side to give my chakra a rest.

I've been working for Lord Orochimaru for about a year now, but he only recently granted permission for Kabuto to teach me medical jutsu, but as you can tell, I was not very skilled in this type of jutsu.

"It's fine, take a short break and we'll keep practising, you'll get the hang of it eventually" Kabuto sighed as he pushed up his glasses a little bit.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy Kabuto and I's time together, since I came here, he had been so nice to me. Unlike Sasuke who ignored my existence, and Orochimaru... well... He-

"Hey, are you all there?" Kabuto's voice snapped me out of my deep thought. "I'm okay, just thinking is all" I smiled slightly as I stood up from the floor, dusting off my long, white and (f/c) robe.

Suddenly, there was a knock on Kabuto's door, "Come in" he replied to the unknown source of the door knock. It slowly opened to reveal the edge lord himself, Sasuke.

"Orochimaru wants you in his quarters" Sasuke replied emotionless as ever, giving me a scowl before he took his leave.

"Very well" I muttered as I walked over to the door, my nimble fingers grasped the door, but before I could pull the door back open, I felt a hand on my left shoulder, I blushed as I turned to see it was Kabuto's hand.

"Kabuto..?" I asked him, his gaze was to the floor, he looked like he wanted to tell me something, but he just let my shoulder go and backed up slightly.

"It's nothing, I guess I'll see you tomorrow for training..." he replied sadly before turning around and walking away from me, disappearing behind the curtains where his experiments were kept.

My lips curved into a sad frown as I left Kabuto's room. My heart felt like it had dropped when I saw the look in Kabuto's eyes, they were sad and pleading, he didn't want me to see Lord Orochimaru, and to be honest, neither did I.

I stopped infront of Lord Orochimaru's room and knocked on his door, I didn't dare enter without his consent.

"Come in (y/n)" I heard his seducting voice from the other side of his door, I could feel my hands begin to shake very lightly, but regardless Lord Orochimaru would punish me if I left without his approval, so I grasped the handle of the door and pushed it open.

"You wanted to see me, Lord Orochimaru?" I asked as I bowed, the snake-like man who was lying on his large bed looked at me with those reptilian eyes of his, scanning my body with his lust-filled gaze, it made me uncomfortable but I was in no place to deny him.

"Sit" Lord Orochimaru purred as he gestured me to sit at his bedside, I feared this is what he had wanted, but I was nothing but a toy to him, I was weak as powerless.