Madara: Obedience Pt 1

• Female Reader
• Warring States Period Timeline
• Mostly SFW

Warning ⚠️
Contains abuse and assault

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Becoming the wife of the leader of his respective clan, Madara Uchiha. Is something I never wanted, not in a million years.

I was a girl born in the Senju clan, and as Hashirama and Madara wanted to bring peace to their newly founded Leaf Village, Hashirama wanted to bring piece to the Senju and Uchiha, and how did he go about this? By making me Madara's wife.

I was boiling with rage when the news was told to me.

"No! I will not go through with this!" I yelled as I slammed my fists onto the dinner table, taking my parents aback at my hostile action and tone.

"Your marriage to Madara is what is bringing trust to the both of our clans, (y/n)" my mother rested her hand on my shoulder, but I slapped it away in rage.

"How could the both of you make this decision, and what's even worse it that this was planned without me! This is wrong and you both know it!" I yelled as one hand was pressed against my chest and the other on the table.

"I hate the Uchiha!"

*slap*

My eyes widened as I pressed my hand against my cheek, my father's eyes narrowed in anger.

"You are to wed Madara, whether you like it or not!" He scolded me, it was never a woman's place to backtalk a man, so I got up from my chair and walked towards the door of our home. But before leaving, I turned and growled "I won't marry a man of the clan who killed my brothers".

A knock on the door of 'Madara and I's bedroom snapped me away from my thoughts.

"Lady Senju, Madara has requested your presence in the dining hall" a maid of the Uchiha opened my door slightly enough to poke her head into the room.

"Tell him I'm not going, I'm tired" I said angrily as I lied down in bed and covered myself with the cozy blanket.

The young Uchiha servant looked like she was about to object to my decision, but she just bowed and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Madara can burn in hell for all I care" I growled under my breath as I closed my eyes and prepared to fall asleep.

*****

It was about an hour later when I awoke to the sound of the door to the bedroom opening, light flooded into the room for a moment before closing again followed by footsteps approaching me.

I felt the slump of the opposite side of the bed, It must be Madara. But before I could open my eyes to be completely sure, I felt a strong hand grip my hair roughly and yank my head upward from the pillow.

"Ahh!" I cried out in surprise as my hands gripped around his arms, no doubt it was Madara, no man is as cruel as he is.

"Why didn't you come down to dinner?" Madara growled in his deep yet threatening voice. I knew it was a bad idea to cross the man, but I was too stubborn to obey.

My eyes opened to meet with his obsidian ones, his dark menacing eyes seemed to drill into mine. But instead of responding, I stayed silent, glaring back at him.

"Go to hell" I spat, Madara pulled on my hair harder, bringing tears to my eyes as I did my best to stay strong.

"Why did Hashirama have to offer me the most stubborn shrew of his clan?" Madara asked as he let go of my hair. I stroked my hair in the place he pulled to ease the pain.

Madara sat on the edge of his bed where he stripped himself from his shirt. I immediately looked away- from disgust! Not because he had such a lean, muscular body...

No! I can't look at him that way! I hate him!

"But I suppose it cannot be helped, I'll have to tame you" Madara said in his usual stotic voice as he pushed me so I was lying on my back on the large, cozy bed.

"Tame me? I'm not a wild animal!" I growled as he leaned down so he could whisper into my ear.

"You act like one" He replied, "but why must you be so difficult, as far as I'm concerned I've treated you with respect up until this point" he whispered into my ear, sending a chill up my spine.

"Three of my brothers died on the battlefield, they were all killed by you Uchiha scum, I hate all of you!" I growled with tears running down my face.

But what completely caught me off guard was the feeling of Madara's thumb wipe away my tears, so gently.

"But I put a stop to this war did I not? If Hashirama and I hadn't resolved our clan's conflict, more would have perished for nothing" Madara replied. "It's the war and death you hate, not the Uchiha"

"Don't tell me who I should and should not-" but I was cut off when Madara leaned his head down and placed his lips against mine.

My eyes narrowed as I tried to push him away, but the Uchiha continued, slipping his tongue into my mouth in our heated kiss.

Finally I managed to bite his tongue, hard. Madara immediately moved away as he wiped the small amount of blood dripping down his tongue.

I must have but down harder than I expected

"Damn woman" Madara hissed, "But no matter, I will make you obey me whether you like it or not" he said as he leaned back down, his chest firm against mine so there was no escape for me.

"You wouldn't dare" I glared up into his dark, cold eyes, but I saw no hint of a joke in them.

"As an Uchiha, I am very well experienced, pleasuring a woman is almost effortless" he breathed into my ear, shudders running up and down my body at his words, but I must stay strong.