Sasuke: Bittersweet Pt 3

• Female Reader
• Shippuden Timeline (After 4th Shinobi War)
• Smut/NSFW
• Sequal Chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke's P.O.V

The way (y/n)'s body twitched and shuttered underneath my most and my touch is delicious, her moans and cries of pleasure is like a melody to my ears. It was growing more and more difficult to hold back my moans the more intimate we became. The way her nails clawed at my exposed back brought a smirk to my lips knowing I am the one making her feel this good, and nobody else.

(Y/n) is mine, and that is what I'm going to show her tonight, she'll give me all of her and in return, I will give her all of me. "S-Sasuke... I-I... Need you" she whispered, her plea sends a shiver up my spine with anticipation. "I won't keep either of us waiting long" I purred, "But first, I have to make sure you're prepared, this is your first time, is it not?" I asked her.

She gulped and nodded nervously yet clearly. I smiled, knowing now that I will be her first. The first to take her and claim her as my own. "Good, good..." I whisper as I moved up to kiss her lips one more time before I moved my head down further than her chest, littering kisses the further down I go. I kiss the valley of her breasts all the way down to her inner thighs, kissing the soft skin on my teeth as I bit down gently. And the response it elicited from her made my blood rush down to my manhood. I gave a throaty growl as I grew more excited and impatient to claim her.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

My face was flushed a deep red as Sasuke bit at the skin on my inner thighs, his bites rough enough to make me squirm in his grasp but not enough to make me cry in pain. And as embarrassing at it is, I can feel myself gushing down below from Sasuke's intimacy. And from that damn smirk he shot at me, he can tell and he loved that I had such a reaction.

But I wasn't prepared for it when I felt his fingers touch my underwear. I gasped in suprise as I gripped onto my bedsheets as he moved his fingers along my womanhood. I tried my hardest to drown out my whimpers, but my attempt was futile, and I know this. I can't stop my body from reacting to Sasuke's touches...

Gently, Sasuke props up my hips as he removed my underwear, tugging it down over my thighs to my ankles, before tossing them off to the floor. He moved his head closer to my area and before I could say a word or react, felt his mouth against my womanhood, a loud moan escaped my lips as my hands immediately let go of the bedsheets and grabbed onto Sasuke's hair, tugging at the black locks desperately.

And when I felt his tongue, I though I was going to loose myself entirely, the pleasure spread trough my body in an instant as I felt something I'd never felt before begin to pool in my abdomen. Sasuke's tongue worked wonders down there and all I could do was moan his name and throw my head back in pleasure as he made me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

"I think that will do" Sasuke muttered to himself before turning to face me. I felt embarrassment for a moment before Sasuke shifted his body up, "give me a minute" he said before removing his pants and undergarments before discarding them with my clothes. "I won't keep going if you don't want to, do you want this?" He asked me.

My eyes widened in shock for a moment, Sasuke Uchiha, the cold, ruthless, powerful shinobi is asking for consent? The butterflies stirred once again. "Yes Sasuke. I want this, I want you" I purred barely above a whisper, but from the smile on his face, a genuine smile at that, he heard what I had said quite clearly.

"Thank you" he breathes, I felt his tip make contact with my entrance, although it barely touched I still squirmed slightly. "I'll be gentle, but if it's too much, just tell me" Sasuke told me, and only seconds later I felt him pushing in slowly as to cause as least discomfort as possible. Despite being as wet as Nachi falls, this is my first time having sex and Sasuke is pretty blessed downstairs from a glance. My eyebrows nitted together as I tried to hold back my cries.

Sasuke noticed the expression on my face, "A-are you okay? It hurts, doesn't it?" Sasuke's voice dropped, a sound of guilt was present in his voice, but I don't want to stop. "I-it's okay, I just need time to get used to it.." I replied.

Sasuke remained still for some time until he managed to go the rest of the way in, and it's pretty scary because I've heard some girls bleed during their first time, but I can't feel blood so I'm lucky. Sasuke leaned down and brought me into a heart-warming embrace that calmed me down somewhat. "You're so tight" he groaned softly before remaining in his position for about a minute before letting me go and pulled out before pushing himself back in, making a gasp mixed in with a moan come from my lips.

"It's okay now Sasuke, it doesn't hurt too bad anymore" I tell him, with a nod Sasuke continued to slowly move his manhood in and out of me slowly, gently. Grabbing hold of my leg and pulling it up to rest on his shoulder, a blush of embarrassment on my face as I close my eyes in bliss at the ecstasy Sasuke is making me feel, and I can feel as time keeps going on, he gradually grows faster and deeper with his pace, bringing sounds out of me not even I knew was possible. The way Sasuke makes me feel, so loved and cared about, so drunk from pleasure.

His hips are smashing harder mine now and the pleasure had almost doubled from earlier, through all of my noises I could hear Sasuke let out a moan or groan from time to time, and when I heard those sounds it turned me on greatly. Such sweet, attentive sounds I yearn to hear more of.

I decided to make a bold move and as he slammed against my hips I remove my leg from his shoulder and sit up, only to grab Sasuke and pull him down on top of me, my soft chest pressed against his firm, hard chest was delightful, he was surprised to say the least, his lust-drunk gaze bore into mine before they went back to being half lidded, his arm resting on my side as my own arms trailed up and down his sides in encouragement and a display of appreciation. I pulled his head close to mine and kissed his lips feverishly, drunk from lust my embarrassment was gone now, and I didn't see about anything in the world right now, all I cared about in this moment is Sasuke.

He kissed me back for some time, before he pulled his lips away for a moment to tell me, "(y/n), god I don't think I can last much longer" his lips entwined with my own again. He remained at the same pace for a few more minutes until I could feel Sasuke's body become more tense and jittery with his movements, he is close to his release, and so am I.

His teeth grazed my skin as he kissed and nipped at the sensitive skin as we made love to each other. The both of us almost at our limits and out moans increased significantly. "Sasuke..." I moaned, I could feel the ecstasy washing over me. Sasuke kissed my neck again with a weak smile. "Go ahead, cum" his word is what drove me to the end. I made one last moan louder than any other as I felt myself release onto Sasuke who thrusted a few more time before he took out his manhood and came onto my stomach.

We both took our time to catch back our breaths before Sasuke looked to me and chucked before saying, "Looks like I made a bit of a mess" he followed it up with an apology before he left the room to find a towel.

*****

Sasuke and I lie spooning in my bed, the Uchiha placed another kiss on the back of my neck as he held me closer to his body, his skin is so warm and I could just lie here with him forever and I would be okay with that. And that reminded me of something.

"Sasuke" I called his name, asking for his attention, "hmm?" He hummed in acknowledgment as I turned so we were facing each other. "Are you still going away?" I asked, and in that moment I felt a stray tear leave my eye, but before it could fall onto the bedsheets, Sasuke caught my tear with his thumb. "Yes, it's something I can't avoid" he told me, pulling my body closer to him.

"I don't deserve you or your kindness and patients... But if you're willing to wait for me (y/n), I can promise you I will do my best to make you the happiest woman in the world once it's all over, and we can restore the Uchiha clan together" he smiled poking my head gently.

"Y-yes Sasuke! I'll wait for you even if it takes 100 years, because I love you, I'll wait..." I told him, Sasuke smiled in satisfaction as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too (y/n), thank you"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Man I went full detail in this story! I guess it's an apology for not updating this book for so long haha. I'll do my best to do another, I'm thinking of doing either another Naruto or Gaara one shot (SFW or NSFW), what do you guys want? Let me know in the comments and the most popular vote will be the next chapter!

Thank you and happy reading!