Sakura: Before Long Pt 2

• Male Reader
• Extended Timeline
• Fluff/SFW
• Sequal Chapter
• Requested

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sakura's P.O.V

I watched (y/n) and Sarada leave the house and down the street, leaving me alone here with Sasuke, it was strange that he requested they both leave. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid. There was something that a bit off about Sasuke the minute he came back, and I didn't like it.

"Sakura, it's been some time, hasn't it?" He asked me, his back turned to me. A boiling feeling was rising in my chest as his words, mocking me.

"Damn right it has. And it feels much longer when you're never here for me or your 5 year old daughter" I growled under my breath at my dark haired husband, a man I wasn't sure how I felt about anymore.

"You know what I have to do" he told me, turning around to face me, "This is my path to redemption, I wouldn't expect you to understand Sakura, I entrusted you with raising our daughter for my clan's revival" he told me.

"But don't forget your place Sakura, you are still my wife. Keeping (y/n) in your life is pretty selfish is it not? Your just reaping him of his life so you don't have to raise Sarada alone" his eyes made contact with mine, but I wasn't going to let him speak about (y/n) that way.

"You're wrong!" I yelled, "(Y/n) helped me raise Sarada since she was born! It was his own choice! Raising Sarada alone was hard, but he made time for Sarada and I when you were gone, and he was there for me, he... He was there for me when you weren't..." I muttered out the last part.

(Y/n)... You really were for me from the beginning... When Sasuke pushed me away, you offered your shoulder for me to cry on, you offered your time and patience to me when I wanted to bring Sasuke back even when you hated him, but you'd help bring him back if it made me happy...

What have I done?

*****

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Oh man, I remember that like it was just yesterday" Naruto laughed as we were reminiscing the times of when we were in our teenage years, some of the best years of my life if I was honest.

But looking up at the clock at the time, it was beginning to get late, and I figured I should be getting back about now, surely Sasuke and Sakura are done talking, right?

"This evening has been great, Naruto and Hinata. But Sarada and I should get going" I responded, the couple smiled as they understood and bid us farewell. "C'mon Sarada, say bye to Boruto" I told her, she pouted as she turned and muttered a salty "bye" I chuckled as the two of us walked off down the street and back towards her home.

"Sarada, did you want to get some ramen before we head home?" I asked her as she walked on a little ahead of me. "No, I'm okay" she smiled as she kept going, I nodded as I followed along with her.

*****

Sakura's P.O.V

"Marrying you was the biggest mistake I made in my life! And (y/n) is a better father to Sarada than you could ever-" I was stopped when a hand made contact with my cheek, a hot stinging following after, Sasuke has back handed me.

I growled as tears swelled in my eyes. "Get out of my house, and don't ever come back" the tears fell from my cheeks as I glared into his eyes.

His eyes showed anger now, but he took my words and he turned towards the door, but before he closed the door behind him, he said. "So be it Sakura, but I'll be back. Sarada is still my child".