Jugo: Signals

• Female Reader
• Shippuden Timeline
• Fluff/SFW
• Requested

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"(Y/n), it's been a while" Karin greeted me as I entered the Southern Hideout, it had been a while since I had last seen the Uzumaki girl, if I wasn't mistaken it's been around 3 years.

"Yeah, since the Shinobi War" I smiled as I took ahold of a scroll attached to my back and handed it to her. "Orders from Orochimaru" I replied. She took a moment to cut the seal and rolled it open, her eyes flickin through the letters inside of the scroll.

"I see, thanks" she replied as I bowed and turned around to leave, until she placed her hand on my shoulder. "You're leaving, so soon?" She asked me, "You must be exhausted from travelling all the way here, you can rest up for a while if you'd like" Karin offered me as I turned back around to face her.
"That sounds agreeable, thanks" I replied.

****

"I've been meaning to ask, how have things been between you and Jugo? Is he warming up to you?" She asked me as I took a sip of green tea she had brewed for us.

Jugo and I have been together since the war ended, but he hasn't really shown me much affection, I understood that he wasn't very familiar with the concept of love, but I just told myself to be patient, that he would come around, but he's still at stotic as ever. Even Suigetsu has taken notice.

"Not so well. I've been trying... But he shows me little to no affection" I replied. Karin glanced down at her tea for a moment as she began to think, it had me curious. "Have you tried... you know, taking the relationship... "further"?" She asked me, making a blush appear on my face.

"Huh?!" I exclaimed at her words, "we've only kissed twice, let alone done that!" I said with a pout as I stared down at my tea, too nervous to look her in the eyes.

"Even a lady has her needs, and this could bring him out of his shell, it could encourage him. Or scare him" she said, shrugging at that last part, I thought about her words for a moment, but I didn't want to take things too fast, the last thing I wanted was to scare Jugo.

"I don't really want to make Jugo uncomfortable" I replied to Karin, but she had a plan, "just send him some signals, if he doesn't push you away or say no, then go with the flow" she told me, "just think about it for a bit".

****

"Just think about it for a bit"

Karin's words replayed over and over in my head all the way back to Orochimaru's hideout, I wanted to toss them aside and not worry about it, but I was seriously beginning to consider what she had told me.

Should I really send Jugo some signals to say I'm in the mood? Or should I not? I'd hate to make him uncomfortable, but Karin is right, even I have my needs, and Jugo is as intimate as a strawberry.

"Jugo, I'm back" I smiled as I walked into his room (A/N they don't share rooms), he was sitting on the side of the bed, reading some kind of book it appeared. "Oh, it's good to see you" he gave me a small smile before returning to his book.

I frowned for a moment, until an idea came to mind, I got onto the bed behind him, and wrapped my around his torso as I pressed my body against his back looking over his shoulder. "What are you reading?" I asked him, my action didn't seem to elicit much of a response, "a book Orochimaru gave to me, he said it should help me control my power better".

"That's good to hear" I replied, my head rested against his back as I listen to his heart pulse against his back, making me blush slightly, "you're really warm" I told him, he seemed to stiffen his body for a moment, until it relaxed but did not reply for a while. "You seem awfully... Touchy" he told me as he turned towards me.

"Maybe..." I looked away with a devious smile, Jugo placed his book down and lied on the bed, shifting a little so his arms were extended, "come here" he told me, I was pretty surprised by this gesture, he had never asked to cuddle before, I was usually the one to ask that.

But I wasn't going to argue, so without a second thought, I jumped into his arms which seemed to surprise him a little, he wrapped his big, strong arms around me as I cuddled into his chest.

"I know I don't show much affection around you... and I apologise... But the concept of 'love' is mysterious and unfamiliar to me... But, Suigetsu's been helping me understand it better" he told me.

"Suigetsu?" I asked, he only replied with a nod, I chucked, I though it was a perfect moment to move closer to him, so close that our lips were only a few centimetres away.

Jugo was a little nervous, but he closed his eyes and kissed my lips softly, they were a little chapped but that was totally fine with me. But he broke the kiss a little too soon for my liking. "That's funny, because I've been asking Karin for a little advice too" I told him.

"What has she told you?" He asked me, I decided I was going to take Karin's advice, after all, Jugo seems a little agreeable right now, so as if on cue, I used my body weight to roll him into his back as I gently sat atop of him, smiling down at him.

"I'll show you..."