Madara: Obediance Pt 2

• Female Reader
• Sequal Chapter
• Smut/NSFW

Warning ⚠️
Contains rape

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Now my dear, let's dance"

Those words came out of Madara's mouth like a purr, sending chills through me, I felt myself becoming warmer downstairs.

No! He's an Uchiha! I can't- I WON'T do this!

"Get off, Uchiha" I tried my best to intimidate the dominant man, but he simply gave an amused chuckle, as if my words were as threatening as a small kitten's hiss.

"There's no point in denying me, my dear, I'll have you begging for me by the time I'm done" he chuckled deeply, sexily as he licked the shell of my ears, the electricity that sparked from that simple yet intimate touch... I felt myself relax almost completely.

"There you go" he purred as he went back up to kiss my lips for a few moments, only to go down to my neck and glide his tongue over the sensitive flesh.

As I felt Madara's tongue flick along my neck, I bit my lower lip to prevent the moans from escaping my mouth and encouraging him at further, hoping he gets board and stops.

But do I really want this pleasure to stop?

O-of course I do! I hate him!

"Moan for me, (y/n), I want to hear your lovely voice call my name" he enticed me with his honeyed words, but I had to do everything I could to resist his words, and him as well.

"Y-you won't get a sound out of m-me" I challenge the Uchiha, which I almost instantly regretted if not for my stubborn pride.

"Is that a challenge? Well I accept" he smirked as he grabbed a kunai from the side of the bed, at first I was panicking slightly worried he was going to hurt me, but instead... He used it to cut my shirt, tearing the material away from me and exposing my top half to the man I hate, thankfully he left my bra intact.

"W-why you!" I growled as he slid down my body and left soft, gentle kisses down my navel and to the hem of my pants, however he made no move in removing them. Instead he crawled back up and used the kunai to cut my bra too.

"Madara! Stop cutting all of my clothing!" I growled at the man for ruining my clothes, but it was obvious that was the last thing he cared about at the moment.

"Gorgeous" I heard Madara barely mutter, this comment made me blush deeply.

M-my heart... It's starting to beat faster..?

On no...

Madara placed his large hands onto my exposed breasts and began caressing my mounds of flesh.

It can't be... I'm... Falling in love with Madara Uchiha..?!

"Ahh..." my eyes widened when I had realised I had let out a moan from letting my guard down, this caused a satisfied smirk to appear on Madara's face.

"I told you I would make you moan" he smirked as he continued to caress my breasts in his hands. "S-shut up, and j-just take me a-already..." I turned away as I shamefully admitted my desires to him, a smirk of triumph present on his lips.

"Why the sudden change of heart, (y/n)? Is my treatment starting to turn you on?" He asked so casually, I stayed silent as I was too shameful to answer.

Suddenly, Madara leaned down and took my right nipple into his wet mouth, sucking and licking the sensitive bud with his tongue, causing more small moans to escape my mouth, this appeared to satisfy Madara a lot.

"Mmm" I moaned softly as he began to caress my left breast, pinching the nipple softly, he continued this for some time before he let go, leaving kisses and hickeys all over my breasts.

My breathing became more erratic as Masada continued to please me, the pleasure he gave me was just so... Intoxicating. He left kisses from my breasts and began to travel down my body, to my belly button, my navel and to my womanhood, a deep crimson blush on my face as I felt his hot death against my entrance.

"Don't hold back any sounds my dear, I want to hear your moans" he purred as he delved his long, wet tongue inside of me, making my body jolt from the sudden feeling of such pleasure.

Caressing the inside of my thighs, he continued to eat me out, the way he made love to me, the way he makes my body feel, was so ecstatic.

"M-Mada..." I could only make out half of his name, taking a moment to suck on my clit before his tongue went inside me again.

"Madara... I'm close..." I told the Uchiha, he looked up at me for a moment before he took the hint and took his mouth away from my womanhood. "I don't want you to cum just yet" he smirks, "not until I'm done playing around".

"Since you're a virgin, this is going to hurt a bit, but you'll feel good once you adjust" Madara replied as he lined up his member with my womanhood, his eyes looked into mine as he slipped in, slowly.

I gasped at the tightness and gripped his back, my nails digging into his skin, but it didn't hurt the Uchiha, if anything it only added to his excitement.

He pushed it in the rest of the way, taking a moment to hold still, waiting for me to adjust to his large size, as I took the time to catch my breath, I though about how sweet it was.

This Uchiha is ruthless on the battlefield, strict with the other Uchiha's of the clan, but in bed with me, he's holding himself still for my sake so he doesn't hurt me...

But my thoughts melted away as the pain turned into pleasure after only a minute or so, "y-you can move now" I told him, and the Uchiha didn't need to be told twice, he began to thrust, but slowly, still mindful of my comfort.

As his pace slowly started to pick up, he leaned down and began to leave kisses and soft nibbles along my neck, making a moan escape from my lips.

He was thrusting inside me harder and faster now, my breathing became erratic and he even let a few groans slip from his mouth, not I wasn't going to last much longer since I could feel the tightening in my stomach, and with that I was going to climax soon.

"Mada..." I called out his name "I'm close..."

"You're close already? Love I'm barely getting started" he smirked as he left more kisses on my neck.

'This is going to be a long night...'

*****

Some time has gone past and Madara was still thrusting into me, I had already came three times and my legs were growing shakey from the immense pleasure, but Madara is still going, however his pace had lost it's consistency and his groaning is becoming more frequent.

"I'm almost there love, I'm close" Madara breathed into my ear, sending chills up my spine as he thrusted hard, and even harder, I moaned as I could feel myself nearing another climax.

Madara finally reached his climax as I felt his hot seed fill me, letting out a load groan before taking his manhood out of me and laying beside me.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his strong, muscular arms. "Madara?" I called to his attention. "Hmm?" He hummed as he opened his obsidian eyes ever so slightly.

"I love you".