Kakashi: Drunken Jonin

• Female, Married Reader
• Shippuden Timeline
• Fluff/SFW

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(Y/n)! It's wonderful too see you, my dear" an eccentric voice bellowed from the one and only, Might Guy.

"Hey Guy, waiting for Kakashi? He just got out of the shower"I replied to the black haired man with the bowel cut.

"Mm hm, well tell Kakashi to meet me at the bar, and not to keep me waiting too long!" He laughed, I nodded in response as I said my goodbye to Guy as he left in his wheelchair.

"Who was that, honey?" A voice asked from around the corner of the hallway. "That was Guy, he said he'll meet you at... The... Bar..." I struggled to finish my sentence when I saw the silver haired man in nothing but a white towel. Some droplets of water from his hair rolled down his beautiful, toned abs.

Oh my goodness... don't nosebleed... don't nosebleed...

"Oh, alright" Kakashi replied as he disappeared back around the corner towards the bedroom to get dressed. Leaving me in a blushing, and bloody state.

"Damnit, now I have to find the tissues!" I whined to myself as I went to go find tissues for my bleeding nose.

Kakashi and I had been married for 3 years now and our love was as strong as the day he got down on one knee and popped the question, sometimes I even pinch myself just to be sure it wasn't a dream as I really was married to the love of my life.

After Kakashi had gotten dressed, he grabbed his wallet with money and was about to head out the door, "well I better not keep the guys waiting" Kakashi said as he grasped the handle, but before he opened the door, he turned towards me, pulling his mask down a little and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before pulling it back up.

"Love you" he replied as he opened the door and left the house, "I love you too, dear" I told him before the door closed.

Tonight was the night Naruto had turned 18, so to celebrate the young hero's birthday, the guys invited him for a night out at the bar.

This worried me a bit as well, I was praying that my husband wasn't going to get drunk, although it was a 99% chance he will.

Because a drunk Kakashi, is a completely different person...

****

"Where is he? Kakashi should be home by now.." I frowned to myself as I looked up at the clock on the wall. It was 2:32am and my husband still wasn't home.

Lying down on the couch, I felt my eyes begin to close slowly, sleep trying to consume me.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside the house and voices, I sat up quickly and walked towards the door in a hurry, I pressed my ear against the wooden door.

"We are almost there, just a little further!" I heard Yamato's voice from outside, I immediately opened the door.

"Kakashi!" I yelled in surprise as I looked at my completely wasted husband, his face was flushed a bright pink and he could barely stand on his feet, even with Yamato supporting him.

"You're so hopeless you big oaf" I pouted as I walked down the small flight of stairs and swung Kakashi's arm around my neck to support his weight.

"One step, two step...Three step- Kakashi no don't ring the doorbell!" I hissed at him as he lifted his finger to the doorbell.

"But I wanna hear it RING!" He whined the last word quite loud, so Yamato and I quickly sat him down on the couch.

"Well I better get going, I have to make sure Naruto and Sai get home safe" Yamato told me, I thanked him for bringing Kakashi home and he left.

"Where are you going? Come baaack... Are you leaving meee..?" Kakashi whined like a child as I went into the kitchen so I could grab some medication for his hangover tomorrow and a glass of water.

"No you big doofus" I I laughed a little as I filled up half of a glass with water and popped two hangover pills into the palm of my hand.

"Here, take this" I replied, Kakashi hesitantly took ahold of the glass and began drinking the water. "Kakashi no! Put the pills in your mouth first then drink some water" I facepalmed.

Kakashi finally understood, pulling down his mask and placed the pills in his mouth before drinking some water so he could swallow the pills then pulled his mask back up.

"Come on you big oaf, time for bed" I said, Kakashi got up and wrapped his arm around my neck to keep himself balanced as we made our way towards the bedroom we shared.

"Oof!" I grunted as Kakashi and I just collapsed into the bed and covered ourselves in the warm blanket.

"(Y/n)..." Kakashi trailed off as he completely removed his face mask and forehead protector, making me blush as I got to see his handsome face.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response as I moved a little closer to the Hatake man.

You're really pretty... I think I love you... I think I want to marry you... Can I marry you..?" Kakashi asked me, it was honesty the sweetest thing I had ever heard, I laughed softly as I hugged myself close to his firm chest.

"Kakashi... We've been married for 3 years and I'm carrying your child" I giggled at his adorable expression he gave me after I replied.

"How on earth did I get so lucky..?" He asked as his obsidian eyes met my (e/c) ones.

"I should be the one asking that question" I smiled as I leaned closer to him and pressed my lips gently to his, although the strong taste and aroma of sake was present I still sighed in satisfaction at the feel of my husband's perfect lips.

Kakashi kissed me back as he rested his hands on my waist, slowly rubbing circles into them, making me sigh in pleasure.

"I love you..." Kakashi whispered as he pulled me close to him, like a pillow.

"I love you too, Kakashi" I smiled as I kissed his forehead softly before I relaxed in his embrace and closed my eyes.