Suigetsu: Join Me

• Female Reader
• Shippuden Timeline
• Fluff/SFW

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Sasuke can we take a break? We've been walking for hours and I'm exhausted" Suigetsu whined as he walked.

"Shut up, you nitwit!" Karin snapped at the boy with white-blue hair, those two have never got along.

Right now, the 'Hebi' That Sasuke called our group, were trekking through the forest of quiet movement, we've been walking for hours and I could feel my energy give out, but Sasuke was hellbent on killing his older brother and nothing was going to convince him to stop.

I couldn't help my gaze from trailing down Suigetsu's thin yet lean body, I just couldn't pull my gaze away as the heat rushed to my face, my gaze feel lower and lower until I stared thirstily at his... Water bottle.

It's been hours since I'd had a drink and it was really creeping up to me, but nobody else seemed thirst deprived, Jugo seemed just fine, Suigetsu's been taking drinks from his water bottle every now and then, the only thing Karin is thirsty for is Sasuke, and Sasuke... Well he was too far into tracking down Itachi.

"What's the matter? Your face is all red..." Suigetsu pointed out to me, making my hands fly up to my cheeks to cover them nervously.

"No, I'm fine" I looked away from his amethyst eyes and down to the grass below me, I always lost my composure like this when I was around Suigetsu.

"Here, I noticed you were looking down at my water bottle a while ago, dehydration sucks" Suigetsu held out his water bottle to me, I slowly turned my gaze to him before giving him a look as if to say, 'are you sure'.

"It's okay, go ahead" he gave me one of his adorable closed eyes smiles that made me want to fangirl, but instead I nervously took his water bottle, saying a soft 'thank you' and put the straw between my lips.

Then it occurred to me, Suigetsu has been drinking out of this water bottle since we left our previous stop, I blushed madly as I took slow drinks from his water bottle, giving a quiet sigh of relief as I felt water return to my body.

"Thank you, Suigetsu" I blushed as I handed back his water bottle, but as he took the bottle back, our fingers touched for a brief moment, making me flinch slightly and looking away from him once again.

Suddenly, I bumped into Karin who had stopped dead in her tracks, I looked to see Sasuke had stopped too, looking over at the sunset in the distance.

"We'll camp out here tonight" Was all Sasuke said as the three of us nodded in agreement.

*****

The sun had set about an half an hour ago now but our small camp was lit with a fireplace Sasuke had lit and assembled, five sleeping bags were laid out on the ground and Jugo went out to look for firewood.

"Karin, have you seen Suigetsu?" I asked the Uzumaki who was cooking some fish above the fire.

"No, what makes you think I would know?" She raised an eyebrow at me, I know she wasn't very fond of me, but I did my best to be kind to her.

"Sorry, I'm just a little worried that's all, I haven't seen him since we set up here" I told her. Karin breathed deeply before pointing into the direction in the forest.

"Last time I saw him, he went that that, pretty sure he said something about a stream being there or something" she replied before focusing her attention back to the fish.

"Thanks Karin" I thanked her, but before I could walk in the direction she pointed to, I heard her say "take a lantern with you, it's dark" she replied, I smiled before I took a lantern from the tree branch and walked in the direction she pointed to.

*****

It had been a few minutes until finally I could hear the sound of flowing water up ahead, as well as a light from a lantern, I walked closer to see a familiar white-blue haired boy I had developed feelings for.

"There you are, I was beginning to worry" I sighed as I walked closer and placed my lantern down beside his.

"Oh, hey" me smiled as he turned to look at me, "You should dip your feet in, the water's perfect" Suigetsu told me.

I agreed and took off my ninja sandals before dipping my feet into the cool, summer night water.

I sighed in comfort at the feeling of the stream of water rush by my feet, it was cool to the touch and the temperature was perfect.

I looked back over to Suigetsu who had his eyes shut as he enjoyed the feeling of the stream against his body, and I'd be lying if I said I want internally screaming how gorgeous he looked.

Maybe now is the perfect time? To reveal my feelings to him..?

But... What if he rejects my feelings? What if he hates me afterwards and never talks to me again?

The thought of such a rejection almost made tears form in my eyes, but I couldn't let it ruin this moment.

I'm going to do it! I'm going to tell him I love him!

"Umm... Suigetsu?" I asked to catch his attention, which worked.

"Yeah?" He opened his eyes as looked over at me, one arm resting on the stream's bank.

"I... I want to tell you... Something..." I managed to say to him, Suigetsu smirked before he swam over so he was infront of me, his arms propped up beside me, "what is it?" He asked.

Now that he was beside me like this made me even more nervous, I could feel my confidence slip, but like hell i'm going to let an opportunity like this go!

"Suigetsu... I... I r-really like you..." I stuttered out, my eyes averting from his as I confessed to him.

As I looked back up to him, he displayed a look of surprise, his mouth open slightly from hearing my words.

But it didn't take long before his mouth curved into a grin as he grabbed ahold of my waist and pulled me forward.

I yelped as my body collided with his as I was enveloped in the water, as our bodies were below the surface. I felt something soft gently press against my lips, I squinted my eyes open to see it was Suigetsu, he was... Kissing me!

I closed my eyes again as our loops lasted for a few moments longer before we resurfaced, breathing heavily.

"You... Have no idea... How long... I've been waiting... To hear that" Suigetsu said in between breaths, he smiled warmly as he rested or if his hands on my cheek and the other in my hair.

"I love you too, (y/n)" Suigetsu whispered into my ear seductively as he leaned back in to kiss me once more, but this time I wrapped my arms gently around his firm torso, marvelling in the feeling of his toned body against mine.

*****

"So... You two are together now?" Karin asked Suigetsu and I, sitting by the fire with me sitting between his legs, his arms wrapped around me protectively.

"Yep" Suigetsu smirked as he rested his head on my shoulder, leaning into the crook of my neck.

"Gross, how could you love that?" She asked me as she pointed to Suigetsu in a disgusted way as she took a sip of her drink.

"It's because he's an amazing person, he's so nice and caring, and has such a charming personality" I blushed as I complimented my now-boyfriend.

"Aww your so sweet. I'm no weather man, but you my dear, can expect a few inches tonight" Suigetsu smirked as he winked at me, my face blazed a deep red.

"WHAT?!" Karin screeched as she spat out her drink and couldn't stop coughing.