Long Time No See

Can I just start by saying wow?

Wow, I can't believe exactly how many reads this has accumulated. I've probably said this before, but I never, ever expected such love from readers on this. I figured it was just going to be another little story written by a music-obsessed 15-year-old girl that would get lost in the piles of other Motionless In White fanfictions here on Wattpad. 

But, here we are a couple years later and nearing 40K reads. I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for all of you, I'm just too amazed and speechless. 

Anyway, I wanted to write this "second author's note" (if you will) to let you know what I've been up to, in case you're curious. 

I guess I'll start by saying I am no longer 15 but rather 18. A legal adult, yay! xD I have graduated high school and I'll be going to college in the Fall in my home state to study graphic design. And yeah, that's where I am right now.

Oh, and I'm attending Warped Tour for the first (and last, sadly) time ever. MIW will be playing my date, I can't wait to see them for a second time. Maybe I'll even find myself in a lucky scenario where I meet one of the guys, that'd definitely be cool. 

I can't really say if anything is coming for this account in the near future, of course I want to write more for all of you lovely people. But I haven't put too much thought into it as of right now, as I've been preoccupied with my job as of late. Something will come about eventually, though. I have complete faith that I'll think of something soon and I can only hope for the same love and reaction I've gotten with this story for my next one.

For now, though, that's all I've got to say. So, stay rad you gorgeous people.

Love,
Gaby Horror