Twenty-Five

I'm not even sure how this piece of crap story managed to reach 9.23k reads but I can not thank all of you enough. You all rock!!

Sara's POV

I sighed in relief as my butt hit the couch in the living room. I was extremely sweaty, clothes sort of sticking to my body from the long day I'd just encountered.

I was woken up this morning by Ricky, who said I was going out with Ryan-Ashley to buy some furniture for the nursery while Balz helped him with painting. So I immediately got dressed and ready, eating a small thing of yogurt for breakfast before allowing Ryan to pull me out the door to do one of the things I hated; shopping. But it was for a good reason today, so I did my best to ignore the hatred for it for one day. The first place we went to was a Babies 'R Us. Right when we walked in, dirty looks from other parents shopping around were thrown our way.

It wasn't shocking in the slightest, I think we both expected the looks for neither of us gave people the time of day. Instead, we were already looking at different types of cribs. I'd spoken to Juliet not to long ago, and she said the best products for babies were made by a company called Graco. She said her older sister used them all the time for her niece, so I took her word for it and told Ryan that all the things we bought had to be made by Graco. Ryan-Ashley agreed on my decision, and in no time we had found a regular crib and a travel crib for a decent price. A worker had to help us load them onto the cart, since Ryan-Ashley wasn't strong enough to lift it herself, and I kind of had to be careful when lifting heavy items.

Next, we looked at change tables and after not finding one for a good price, we chose to get that another time. A cute little rocking chair was on sale, but it was wooden. Ryan said she'd spray paint it black to match our theme, so we bought one but it was going to be delivered to the house tomorrow afternoon.

After Babies 'R Us shopping, we grabbed lunch at a pizza place Ryan knew of. You didn't have to order a whole pizza, they gave you two slices on a paper plate. And I was dying for pepperoni pizza all of a sudden, as well as some sort of greasy food. And those slices of pizza, packed in a lot of grease. Let's just say we made a detour to their bathroom so I could vomit a little while Ryan held my hair back for me. Apparently, Angel wasn't fond of the taste after the food was already swallowed and fully eaten.

After lunch we headed to Target on the search for outfits. We found cute onesies and such, my favorite being a black one that doesn't cover the legs. There was white printing on the front that said "Daddy's Angel" with a halo and wings. Ryan-Ashley told me Balz and her were having somebody custom make an outfit for Angel. She wouldn't tell me what it was of, but I was excited and trusted she'd come up with something utterly adorable. We bought a carrier, and an attachment for it that you put in the car to make it a car seat. The last thing we bought for the day was a stroller, which was a modern version of one of those old classics where the part you put your baby in faced you.

After all that shopping, we ended up where we were now which was back at my house. Everything with the help of both boys was moved into the living room, coffee table pushed away against one of the walls.

"So, how was painting the nursery?" I asked Ricky as he walked back into the room, handing me a water bottle.

"We managed to finish all the walls, now we just need a professional to come in and paint the designs." he replied.

"What about Angelo?" Ryan-Ashley spoke up.

"What about him?" Balz asked his girlfriend.

"Why don't you see if Angelo has the time to come paint for you? It's a Nightmare Before Christmas theme right?" Ryan said.

"Yeah, but I thought he only does serious drawings?" I wondered aloud.

"He does, but he'd probably make an exception for us if we asked him. I'd pay him too." Ricky answered.

"Well then I say give him a call, see if he agrees."

"Will do, then. Thanks for the idea Ryan." Ricky said.

"No problem," she smiled then turned to me. "So, are you planning a baby shower anytime soon?"

"A baby shower? Really?"

"Yes!"

"Why would I put together a baby shower?"

"Because you get free baby things out of it. Like toys and stuff."

"Ange said he'd do it, and if holding a baby shower means free shit, I'm in." Ricky piped up.

"Great, but let's say I was going to have one. After Angel is born, I always thought my main focus would be on wedding planning. I want to be married by the end of the year, you know." I brought up.

"Then let me organize a baby shower for you." Ryan-Ashley offered.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I can plan something in between tattooing. It'll be a piece of cake, and we can have it at our house instead of here. After all, like you said, you want to start up on the wedding plans. This house will probably be filled with meaningless bride catalogs and wedding stuff. No room for a baby shower."

I looked at Ricky, who gave me a shrug as if saying it was completely up to me. My eyes trailed back over to Ryan-Ashley, who looked as if to be pleading me to allow her to do this. I bit my lip, sighing at the sight of her puppy dog eyes. I hesitantly nodded, and she squealed in excitement. Ricky and I laughed along with Balz, who was also rolling his eyes a little at his girlfriend's excitement.

"Before it comes to asking, no we can not have a baby." he said.

"What makes you think I was going to ask?" she smirked.

"I read somewhere that when a woman who isn't pregnant sets up a baby shower for their friend, it makes them want a baby too. So I'm giving you my answer ahead of time, no."

Ryan-Ashley lightly smacked Balz on the shoulder with a giggle. I laughed at them, feeling Ricky press a kiss to my cheek.

After declaring that I was going to Ricky and I's room for a nap, Ricky said he was going to start building the crib and Balz agreed to help him. Ryan-Ashley assured me she'd supervise them, since nobody knew if the two could be trusted with tools and building things. I nodded, and thanked her as I walked into my bedroom for a hopefully decent sleep. It was difficult to fall asleep to the sounds of hammers next door to the bedroom, but I grabbed Ricky's headphones and iPod. The sounds of HIM lulled me to sleep peacefully, and within minutes I was out like a light.

- - - - -

5 chapters left, my lovelies. Only 5, and next chapter is a very important edition to the story. ;)

- Gaby