Final Author's Note

Oh my God guys! It's over! That makes me so sad, I can't believe it! I've been writing this story since the end of May 2015, and as I write this author's note it has officially been a year and eight months. I can't even begin to say how thankful I am for all the reads everybody has given this story, it means so much to me that people gave it a chance. And I'm also thankful for how many of you stuck with me through my random bursts of absence.

I love all of you so much, and I'm so sad to know that Immaculate Misconception is officially over. It's one of those stories you never want to end or stop writing. Again, I can not thank all of you enough for everything you've done to keep this story going. I love you all so, so much, I can't even express it in word form! Agh, I'm not crying like I thought I would be but I am dreading the end of this author's note.

I'd like to dedicate this entire story to my friend Sara, SaraVincent-Horror2. I initially started writing this story without a name for the main female role, but then I remembered she absolutely adored Ricky and I decided to use her name. She's read every chapter of this entire book, and has been one of my main supporters the entire way, and I can't thank her enough for being my best friend. Love you Sara!

I wanted to let everybody know that my writing days do not end here, soon I will be releasing a new story - like I mentioned earlier in the book in one of my author's notes at the end of the chapters. It is a Chris story and I hope you guys stick around and come read that, I'm really excited for it, and like I said it'll be out soon!

And so with one last, and final time, I'd like to thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments; I love you all. See you again soon.

- Gaby x