Seven

"Sara let's go!" Ricky called from outside my door.

I was feeling better today, a ton better actually. One of the first things I did today when waking up was take the correct dosage of my pain medication so I wouldn't be in excruciating pain today. Chris had gotten home last night at around eleven, and Ricky decided to spend the night in the only other spare bedroom. It wasn't until Chris found me eating breakfast in the kitchen that he said he had a few things to do today and I'd probably end up home alone. Ricky was the one to come to my rescue saying we could just hang out again, which I agreed to.

I was hoping to remember something else about Ricky and I the more I spent time with him, and maybe say I remembered the whole Fright Dome thing from however long ago. And so after breakfast I was commanded to get dressed in actual clothes, not pajamas, because we were going to hang out at Ricky's house for a change of scenery.

Now I guess I was taking too long, and Ricky was growing impatient. Chris had left about thirty minutes ago, I know cause he shouted a goodbye through my closed bedroom door while I changed. I wasn't sure what he had to do today, but it really wasn't any of my business. After countless amounts of "hurry ups" from Ricky, I left my room and walked towards the door. Ricky was lent against the back of the couch, typing away quickly on his phone.

"Finally," he groaned, I think teasingly.

"Oh shut up." I punched him softly in the shoulder.

Ricky smiled, and I admit his smile was adorable. Especially the ones that were little, where he didn't show his teeth. We climbed into his car and he pulled away from the curb, driving towards his house.

It wasn't that far from Chris', maybe five minutes at most. As we got out of the car, Ricky looked around the street curbs. I didn't question it, and just followed him inside the house. As I entered, a little ball of fluff ran towards me and started bouncing around my legs. I looked down to see a small black, puffy dog. It automatically seemed to like me, and so I crouched down to pet it. The dog wore a name tag, and so I took a look to see what the dog's name was. Okay, that was one strange name for a dog.

"Who names their dog Midnight?" I asked Ricky as I peered up at him.

He chuckled before answering, "You."

"Wow, something was really wrong with me." I replied.

"Nah, it's cute and suits him well."

"Why?"

"He loves to howl like a wolf or something at midnight." Ricky snorted.

"Oh, well then maybe that isn't very stupid of me to name him that."

I stood up and Midnight followed me as I looked around the house. Ricky wondered off somewhere, and I took the liberty of looking at the many different pictures hung up on the walls or in frames. There were a lot of him and the rest of Motionless In White, as well as of him and I. They were cute pictures, but no matter how hard or long I stared at them not one memory popped into mind. I sighed at that, and took a seat on the large L-shaped couch.

"Are you sure you're okay?" some guy with long black hair, pale skin, and lip piercings along his bottom lip questioned again.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I promise." I replied.

"We lost him," somebody said from behind me.

I turned around to find another three people dressed similarly to the two people that made sure I was okay.

"Did he take anything from you?" asked one guy with short dark hair, which was gelled back.

He had three lines drawn over his lips, it looked almost like his mouth was stitched closed unless he spoke.