Three

"Sara!" Chris called from the kitchen.

I got up, leaving the remote on the couch where I'd been sitting, and walked into the room to see Chris waiting outside the screen door that helps keeps the bugs from smashing against the glass door.

He stood there with a plate in his hands, full of burgers and hot dogs. I walked over and pulled the screen door open, smiling at the guy that held food I'd eat.

"Thank you." he nodded as he stepped inside.

As he set the plate down and washed his hands, the doorbell rang and I left the kitchen to go and answer it. I looked through the peephole just in case, pretty much to make sure I wouldn't get tricked into opening the door for somebody selling something, and saw three guys clad in black clothing. They reminded me of Chris, and looked like the ones I saw around me when I first woke up today.

I opened the door, and my eyes scanned over them. The one I remember had held my hand, with bright blue eyes, looked at me with a sad smile. Boxes were all in their hands, must be my stuff from wherever I used to live.

"Hey Sara, how're you feeling?" one guy asked. The thing I noticed about him, was his plugs. They were huge! And it was actually kind of cool to me.

"I'm fine, thanks." I replied kindly.

I smiled as I opened the door more, stepping out of the way to let them inside. Chris appeared in the doorway of the kitchen, attempting to open a package of paper plates.

"Hey guys!" he cheered as he got the plastic wrap off the plates. "Made a bunch of burgers and hot dogs, hungry?" he asked them.

"Yes!" the one with big plugs and another said.

"Sure," the bright-eyed one agreed.

Two of them set the boxes in the living room, and I picked up one to take to my new room. The guy with bright eyes kept holding his, and picked up the third one, following me to my room. We walked into the plain bedroom, and I had him put his boxes on the bed while I did the same. I started to open the first one, and saw it was full of toiletry stuff.

There was a fancy looking, small black bag with a bunch of zippers. Opening it, I saw so many different makeup products it was amazing how much fit into such a small bag.

"You always loved your makeup," the guy commented.

"Really? Gosh, I wonder how long I'd take." I muttered the last part.

"You were quick about it, not really taking too much time." he informed me.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, how would he know this? I suddenly recalled Chris telling me I lived with my boyfriend before the accident, could this guy be my supposed boyfriend?

"Are we dating?" I blurted without thinking.

His face lit up, lips curling and he ended up baring a toothy grin. Guess that was a yes, then. I admit, I had very good taste before the accident. This guy was cute, I liked his kind of darker look. I liked everybody's darker look, and as I went through the makeup bag, I found lots of dark eye shadow and tubes of mascara and eyeliner.

"Yeah, yeah we were." he nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked, keeping myself going with unpacking this box.

I pulled out an electric toothbrush, a box of tampons, more makeup, and a box with pink on it. Opening that box, I found different pink pills lined in perfect rows, white ones towards the end of the last row. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what the hell these were and saw the white pills coordinated with what time of month I got my period. Were these... were these birth control pills?

I looked up at the guy, he hadn't said a word since I asked him what his name was. The smile was no longer present on his face, and he wasn't looking at me. He was opening up and unpacking another box for me. This one was full of clothes and stuff. I felt bad, he must have thought I remembered us dating, but I didn't. Chris told me I used to live with my boyfriend, it wasn't rocket science to figure out he must have been my boyfriend since he knew how long I took to do my makeup.

I picked up all the toiletry items from the bed, walking towards one of the doors I knew led to a private bathroom for me. I slipped in, switching on the light skillfully with my elbow, and set everything on the two sink counter. Putting things where I wanted them, I walked back into the room to see the guy staring down at something in a frame in his hands.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked him curiously as I approached him.

"Nothing," he said quickly, turning around and hiding the frame behind his back. I shrugged and headed towards the door. "Ricky," he replied.

"What?" I asked.

"My name is Ricky," he smiled slightly at me.

"Well then Ricky," I started. "You coming to eat or not?" I teased him.

Ricky nodded and I left the room, Ricky not far behind after a second or two.

Chris' Point of View

I noticed Ricky following Sara towards her room with two boxes, probably wanting to help her unpack or something.

I honestly felt bad for the guy, he loved Sara so much and has for almost an entire year. It was difficult to find love in this messed up, twisted world we lived in. But he'd found it, and she loved him back just as much. And then the accident happened, and she was forced to forget everything. She didn't remember any of us, the doctor told me she'd forgotten two years of her life. We were lucky it wasn't more than that, but what sucked is we all met Sara about a year and a half ago.

"I feel so bad for Ricky." Ryan said as he lent against the counter, crossing his arms.

"Me too," Josh replied.

"Did the doctor give you any tips on how to help jog her memory?" Ryan asked me.

"Not really," I sighed as I faced them. "She just told me how much she forgot, how long Sara might not remember, and to show her pictures every so often of her past, see if that does anything. I was told not to push it, so I have no idea what I'm gonna do." I shrugged.

"Well, you aren't alone in this man. We're all going to help her, especially Ricky." Josh told me seriously.

I nodded, and handed them both a plate to get whatever they wanted while I grabbed bags of chips from the pantry, sodas from the fridge. I put everything on the counter as Sara walked into the room, Ricky not far behind her.

"So, what are your guys' names?" Sara asked the other two. "I now know Chris and Ricky, but not yours. At least, I can't remember them."

"I'm Josh Balz, everybody calls me Balz." Josh said with a smile.

"And I'm Ryan Sitkowki, and people just call me Ryan. I'm not special." Ryan shrugged with a chuckle.

Sara nodded and grabbed a hot dog bun as well as a hamburger bun, I see her appetite hasn't been forgotten or changed either. She opened the bag of Doritos, and grabbed a handful, putting them on her plate. Ricky smirked "secretively" as she did that, we all knew Doritos were her favorite type of chips. She was addicted to them pretty much.

The one time Sara came on tour to help sell merchandise, we had to keep a bag of Doritos on hand. Especially because while on the road it was Sara's time of the month, and that was all she fucking craved.

I hope Sara recovered her memory soon, this was going to be hard on all of us.