Twenty-One

Two Months Later

I clicked start on the washer, hearing the water start to flood the washing machine as our clothes began to spin in circles. I walked out of the laundry room, picking up the basket of freshly dried clothes on my way out. Once I got to the living room, I set the basket on the couch next to Chris with a smirk.

"I washed your clothes, you get to fold them." I chuckled.

He groaned playfully, before dumping out the clothes and setting to work.

I walked back to my room, where boxes littered my bed. Sighing, I kept folding clothes and packing up my belongings. Not long after I got out of the hospital and Motionless went on tour, Ricky asked me to move back in with him and I accepted the offer. I admit, I was going to miss Chris a lot. But Ricky and I were having a baby together, and were getting married right after it was born. I was currently three months pregnant and my bump was growing as each day passed. It was still pretty small, but an adorable small. Ricky wished he could stay home and watch the baby develop inside me instead of going on the short month long tour, but I made him go.

The first thing he did when he got back was hug and kiss me, then bend down and press a kiss to my stomach. I was excited for the baby, more than I was when I first found out. Ricky was going to make a great dad, and I hoped I'd make a great mom.

I shut one of the last boxes, taping it closed and sighing in relief that I was basically done. Ricky was coming to help me move my stuff back into his house tomorrow, and I was proud of staying with my goal and getting everything packed. I wiped my hand across my forehead, feeling sticky and sweaty. So I walked into my bathroom, stripped myself of my sweats and t-shirt, and hopped in the shower. I rinsed my hair and scrubbed shampoo into it, followed by conditioner. I washed my body with my new lavender scented soap, and was out in around ten minutes.

I dried off and walked to my closet, throwing on some skinny jeans that fit as long as the hem was below my belly, and a 'Black Veil Brides' t-shirt. I wasn't even certain when or where I got this, I just found it one day and it became my new favorite shirt during pregnancy. It was big, and when wearing it you couldn't tell I was pregnant.

I walked back out of my room, and into the kitchen to grab some water. I drank some as I walked into the living room, sitting down on the new love seat Chris added.

"So what are you watching exactly?"

"Elephants giving birth, can't you tell?" he asked in a 'duh' tone. I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled. "I have no idea, I turned on the TV and it automatically went to the Discovery Channel." he snorted.

"Was it that difficult to change it?"

"Yes, because I had clothes to fold."

I shook my head and got up, snatching the remote off the coffee table and muted the TV, starting my channel surf. I landed on some channel playing reruns of 'Friends', and kept it there as I turned the volume back up. Chris groaned, knowing I loved this old show and watched it so much he probably despised it by now. But I smiled, and kept my eyes glued to the television. Seconds later I felt a pillow hit me, and I glared in Chris' direction. He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the episode. And then the infamous line of "How you 'doin" came on and my eyes looked at Chris.

"If you try to imitate Joey saying that, I will be forced to grab a butcher knife and cut you. It was a promise, after all." I threatened.

Chris' eyes widened, but not in fear. And then I realized what I'd said, and my eyes grew wide too. I felt my palms grow sweaty, heart beat speed up. I cleared my throat, and carefully stood to my feet. I rubbed at my arms, pretending to be cold before chuckling.