Ten

I left my bedroom and walked into the living room, finding an overly happy Devin. I raised my eyebrow, he hadn't been here before I went to get dressed. Ghost was dressed awkwardly, but when isn't he? I suppose it was somewhat normal today however, tight jeans but I swear he wore a girl's blouse. Not that I minded, he looked better than I most likely did. Of course, his hair was to perfection while I just threw mine into a lazy half-ass bun. In other words, it was a knot on my head.

Ghost reached his hand out, and I noticed a folded paper in his hand. I slowly took it, and opened it to reveal my awaited clue in the form of a riddle.

This is Halloween, this is Halloween, everybody scream, in the cabinet of movies.

- R

What the actual... what? I knew the song, it was the first one sang in my favorite movie. But of course, it was changed to fit the clue a bit more.

I looked up at Ghost, desperate for help.

But before I could say a word he shook his head no, and signaled he was sworn to secrecy by "zipping" his mouth closed. Did I really have to figure these out on my own? Damn it, whoever planned this will most likely get their ass whooped when I'm done. I sighed and ran my hands over my face, looking at the piece of paper again. It was in the same handwriting as before, so I knew it was still the same person making me do this. But again, I couldn't figure out who "R" was exactly. My heart beat fast, brain telling me I hoped Ricky set this up.

But then I remembered he didn't have a reason to.

But neither did Ryan.

Okay, focus Sara. I mentally pep-talked myself. This is Halloween, this is Halloween. Everybody scream, in the cabinet of movies. I honest to God still had no clue what I was searching for, but the clue mentioned the movie cabinet.

So I walked around the couch to the large case beside the television, and opened it up. I saw a bunch of random movies, but that was it. Nothing that looked like a clue was placed anywhere! I sighed and shut the cabinet, turning to face Ghost.

He was frowning.

I raised an eyebrow, and put my hand on the knob to open the case. Ghost's frown turned up into a smile, and I took that as a hint in saying I was in the right place. I turned back around and opened it, looking at all the movies again. There was seriously nothing here, nothing. To make Ghost think I was doing something besides staring at the six on display, I pulled out a shelf and started looking through them, awaiting an idea of search to pop into mind.

I almost physically face-palmed when I realized this was a good tactic of searching. So I pushed the row in after looking through it, and went to another one. It wasn't until I checked the last row that I found a paper stuck to a movie box. I pulled out the movie and snorted, now understanding why it had the lyrics written on my first clue. My next one was stuck to The Nightmare Before Christmas. Hmm, clever.

I opened the next note, and read through it carefully this time.

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes, when you need coffee.

- R

Okay, so that was a song title from Disney, but what the hell does it have to do with drinking coffee? Pretty sure it has nothing to do with it. I huffed and re-read it again, coffee making me think of a coffee maker. A coffee maker, making me think of the kitchen. I sighed, walking into the kitchen and over to where the coffee maker was. And I found nothing but the machine, a tub of all our coffee or expresso stuff, and a sugar holder. I turned around, not seeing Ghost, he must've left me alone to do this with no help yet again.