Voice Mails and An MIA Action [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Start from the beginning

                “What do you want now, Oh Sehun?” Jongdae seethed. If looks could kill, Sehun would be dead by now.

                “This better be important.” Xiumin said, wiping his hair.

                “We’re home.” Sehun smiled, wrapping an arm around Luhan, who’s eating cotton candy with Lucy. The couple blinked at Sehun for a few minutes before Xiumin’s face turned as red as lava.

                “You son of Satan!! This is your important news?!?!”

                “Xiumin, stop!!” Jongdae grabbed onto him before the appa of two could claw Sehun’s eyes out. Sehun was laughing like mad. Kyungsoo was genuinely frightened by Xiumin’s appearance and scooted away to hide behind Kai.

                “Stop it! You’re scaring Kyungsoo!”

                “Oh Sehun come back here! I’m gonna skin you off and hang you to dry in the sun!”

                “Stop it!!” With a rough jerk, Jongdae pulled Xiumin back. His nostrils flared open and it looked like he was a fire-breathing dragon.

                “Wait a minute. You guys look different.” Jongdae said, eyeing the Dolls and their respective dates.

                “What’s the difference? They look fine to me.”

                “No no…something has changed.” Kai and Kyungsoo were just smiling at each other, Luhan was clinging to Sehun but that wasn’t something new. That’s when Jongdae saw it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun holding hands.

                “Oh my god, are you guys together?” Xiumin squealed. Chanyeol simply squeezed Baekhyun’s hand and gave him a smile. Xiumin jumped up and down and attacked the couple. “Oh congratulations!! You finally got together!!”

                “Thank…hang on, what do you mean by finally?”

                “Oh Channie sweetie, I don’t know which planet you have been living on but our beautiful boy Baekhyun here really likes you. Isn’t that right?” Xiumin squeezed Baekhyun so tight he could have suffocated. Chanyeol’s face flushed a little.

                “And it looks like they are not the only one! Congratulations!” Jongdae passed hugs onto shy Kyungsoo and Kai as well as Sehun and Luhan. Then, Sehun interrupted the hugging session when he waved his hand.

                “Hey hey hey!! There’s something else to congratulate about!”

                “What’s that?” Chanyeol asked.

                “Yeah, what could be better than me and Kyungsoo starting to date?” Kai smiled, running his hand through Kyungsoo’s soft hair.

                “Trust me; this will top off all of your lame kisses and cheesy confessions.”

                “My kiss was not lame…”

                “Shut up Chanyeol.” Sehun spat. He turned to face Luhan and held his hands tightly. “Luhan, can you repeat what you just told me at the theme park?”

                Luhan pursed his lips and shook his head. He tried not to laugh when he saw Sehun’s face fall 100 stories below the ground.

                “Oh come on Sehun.” Jongdae groaned.

                “What are you trying to do?”