Chapter 12 [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

So, let’s have a quick a flashback to what happened a few hours ago. Suho, aka Director Kim, went into Club Z for a little R&R. Yixing, aka Lay, was doing his usual strip dance routine when he caught his eye on a very lonely yet incredibly handsome customer. A couple of shots, some dirty pick-up lines, and a messy cab ride home later, they ended up here.

                Yixing, lying on the bed without his shirt, his rock hard with his handsome customer straddling him in not much clothing either.

                “Gosh baby, your skin is so smooth.” Suho gasped out in between pants as he trailed kisses down Yixing’s milky white stomach where baby abs was forming.  Yixing didn’t know where to grab or put his hands. He gripped the white sheets around him in pure ecstasy as he felt the feathery kisses around his navel. Suho took his time, lapping the area and blowing air into it like a baby. Yixing squirmed in pleasure, but the friction in his jeans is not pleasant.

                “Suho please…”

                “What is it baby?”

                “Oh god…hurry up…”

                “With what?” Suho asked innocently, his palms landing on Yixing’s crotch as he started to massage them in an excruciatingly slow pace. “What do you want?”

                “Oh god…please…”

                “Please what?”

                “Please me…”

                “I don’t think I heard that can you say it a little louder?”

                “PLEASE!!! PLEASE ME!!” Yixing pleaded, all sense of pride thrown out the window as he was left begging for mercy under this man’s touch. Suho smiled to himself. Seeing Yixing thrash around and beg just turned him on even more. Suho was pretty sure he couldn’t hold it in anymore but he had to hold on. He wasn’t done teasing this teasing dancer.

                “Shh…language baby…” Suho smirked. He fumbled with Yixing’s belt and got his pants off in record time. Yixing hissed as the cold air hit his bare skin. Just when he wanted to sit up, he felt a pair of lips on his and he jerked his head backwards, arching his back.

                “Oh Suho…” Suho worked his way down Yixing’s length, licking and flicking the tip, sucking the pre-come of his length. He held back Yixing’s legs and his hips with his hands to prevent any further movements. He stopped himself from biting down into Yixing’s length but it was much harder than he thought. Yixing tasted delicious, like a fine wine that has been brewed to perfection.

                Yixing let out a low moan when he felt the tip of his touch Suho’s throat. He moaned at the intense heat and tight sensation around his . This was by far one of the best blow-jobs he has ever received. He gripped the sheets so hard he could have sworn he ripped a hole in them. “Suho…I’m so close…”

                That’s when Suho released Yixing’s with a ‘pop’ and held the base of his . Yixing screamed in a mixture of pleasure and frustration as he felt his dry . “Why did you do that?”

                “I don’t want you to come just like that. Where’s the fun in that?” Suho stood on his knees, removing his own pants. “Besides, we have only just begun.”

                Yixing felt his heart stop and his pupils dilate when he caught sight of Suho’s length. Damn, he is not one of them small fishes in the sea. He was much bigger and longer than anticipated. Yixing felt his own springing to life at the sight.