Reunion [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

The wait didn’t last long.

                The Porcelain Dolls as well as Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai were released from hospital the next day. They went to WOAHT to have their stories and witness accounts testified. When Minho told them that their families were here to see them, everyone was really shocked and surprised.

                “Would you like to see your family?” Minho asked. The three Dolls looked at each other for a while. What do you say to a member that shares your blood after so many years? Hi? Nice to meet you? I don't know who you are?

                “I can understand if you’re not ready…”

                “I think you should go.” Chanyeol said. “Didn’t you say you have been looking for your brother for years? He might be here.”

                “But…what do I say?” Baekhyun looked up at him.

                “You don’t have to say anything. Just go and see him.” They followed Minho down one floor to on small hallway.

                “They are in there. Baekyun’s brother is in the first room, Mr. and Mrs. Do in the second and the Lu family in the third room.” Minho said. “The three of you are allowed to go in. Everyone else is expected to wait outside.”

                “Okay.” Minho tipped his head and let out his arm, motioning them to take the lead.

                “I’ll walk with you, don’t be scared.” Kai whispered, taking Kyungsoo’s hand. The three Dolls walked to their rooms. Baekhyun came to the first room, Kyungsoo at the second and Luhan at the third.

                The three of them held their breaths and turned the knobs.

                                                                                **********

                Baekbeom did not know what to expect. He hasn’t seen his brother in over 15 years. He spent decades looking for him after his father died. Now, they say they have found him. Baekbeom should feel happy, but all he’s feeling is nervous.

                All that changed when the door finally clicked open, in came a boy, with soft golden brown hair, puffy cheeks and a red nose. His eyes were moist and he walked in quietly.

                Baekhyun. That’s my brother, Baekhyun.

                Baekhyun looked up to find another man, a little older than he was looking right at him. Suddenly, waves of memory came rushing in. Playing together in the park. Laughing over cartoons. Cuddling together before falling asleep.

                “Baekhyun? It’s me, Baekbeom.” Baekbeom walked forward, getting closer to his brother. He put his hands on his shoulders and Baekhyun let out a weak sound.

                “Hyung…”

                Baekbeom enveloped his brother in a hug and before he knew it, he started crying. His brother, his long lost baby brother has been found. He slaved away in the butcher shop ever since he was young, desperately trying to earn money to save his brother. He thought his brother was dead. Never in his entire life would he have imagined for Baekhyun to be alive.

                “Baekhyun…” he cried silently. He felt warm tears on his own shoulder as Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his hyung.