The Headquarters [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Yixing doesn’t have to be in the club until at least 2 pm, but today his boss called him, telling him to arrive by noon. Yixing hates going to the club so early because that meant spending less time with his sister. But the club is his rice bowl, and he cannot complain.

                Yixing was busy wiping the bar counter and carefully polishing all his glasses. It was noon and the club wasn’t open for business so some cleaning work was going on. The es were living in a cellar just underneath the club, so they had free reign to walk in and out whenever they wanted. Yixing was polishing one of his favourite cocktail glasses when his boss entered, giving him such a shock that he almost broke it.

                “Where’s Xinlu?”

                “Huh?” Xinlu was one of the younger child es of the club. She was from China and was just transferred here not too long after the Doll’s disappearance. Yixing liked Xinlu a lot. She was an adorable 6-year old with a sweet voice and lovely eyes.

                “Come on, you know where she is.”

                “What do you want her for?”

                “It’s not me. It’s the Big Boss. He called for her.”

                Yixing could feel his pupils dilate. It’s not every day the Big Boss calls for a e to visit but when he does, it can’t be good. The same thing had happened to Luhan and Kyungsoo and a few more before them. Did Xinlu do something wrong? Has the big man taken a liking on her?

                “I need someone to her to his private headquarters. The boss’s men are coming to pick her up in less than an hour.” Yixing’s boss said, pointing to his Rolex.

                “I’ll go,” Yixing said, stripping off his black apron and putting down his glass. “I’ll take her.”

                “Okay, but first you better go find her.”

                Yixing left the counter and ran down to the cellar. He ran down the metal steps and gagged at the smell that wafted into his nose upon entry. He placed a hand over his mouth. The cellar was full of cigarette smoke. The es smoked on a regular basis, some had needles in the arms as limp bodies laid around. Two girls were sharing the same cigarette while two children smoked from something resembling pot vapourizer. He found Xinlu, lying down on the ground.

                “Xinlu, let’s get out of here.” Yixing didn’t waste time in getting the girl off and out of the dark cellar. He lifted the girl in his arms and ran out at top speed. He placed Xinlu down on the ground, helping the girl stand on her feet. Yixing gagged and coughed at the terrible smell.

                “What’s going on?” the girl asked.

                “We’re going to see someone today.”

                “Who’s that?”

                “He’s the Big Boss okay, the big man responsible for bringing you here. Now go and get ready and I need you to be on your best behavior today. Can you do that for me?”

                “Yes.”

                “Good.” Yixing let the girl run off to the bathroom. Half an hour later, black vans appeared outside the club. Yixing was holding onto Xinlu’s hand, his own body shaking nervously.

                “Get in.” the driver said in a gruff voice. Yixing helped Xinlu into the car. No sooner than they were in, Yixing felt a thick blindfold around his eyes.