Burnt Flowers [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

“Baekhyun hyung…”

                “Luhan? Kyungsoo?”

                “Hyung…”

                “Luhan!! Kyungsoo!! Where are you?!” Baekhyun ran around a dark empty room, frantic and deep in panic. He waved his arms before him, feeling nothing but the emptiness of air and the chill of panic on his skin.

                “Baekkie…”

                “Yeol? Chanyeol?! Where are you?! Come out here, please!”

                “Baekkie…”

                “Chanyeol please come out!! I’m scared Chanyeol, please!!”

                “Baekhyun…run…”

                “Chanyeol?!”

                “RUN!!!!”

                “CHANYEOL!!!!”

                Baekhyun screamed as he woke up, his head in his hands. A strong arm jerked him around and he turned to his assailant in horror. His “assailant” had big eyes and a messy mop top. It was Chanyeol.  

                “Baekkie? Are you okay? Why are you sweating?”

                “Yeol…” Baekhyun panted. “I dreamt of Luhan and Kyungsoo! They are in danger!”

                “I know, that’s why we left the wedding the minute I checked my phone.” Chanyeol said, pulling into the car park below his apartment. Baekhyun stared at the clock on the car’s dashboard. He had been asleep for 2 hours throughout the journey.

                “Come on Baekkie, let’s go.” Chanyeol grabbed his hand as they dashed upstairs in record speed. Chanyeol fumbled with his keys as he tried to unlock the door. When he ran in, Xiumin was the first to pull Baekhyun away from him and into his arms.

                “My baby! Oh my god, thank heavens you’re safe!”

                “What happened?! How could Luhan and Kyungsoo go missing?!”

                Jongdae had rushed back from his clinic and told him everything. Chanyeol looked to see Sehun and Kai back home to, and they looked as if they had been tortured before arriving home.

                “Did you call the police?!” Chanyeol shrieked.

                “The police wouldn’t give a unless they have disappeared for more than 24 hours.” Sehun stood up, kicking over a few stools in his path. “Unless a new lead pops up, we have better luck striking the lottery then finding out what happened.”

                “Did you at least call Kris? Or Director Kim?”

                “I did. Director Kim is on his way. Apparently Kris has another emergency to take care of.”

                “What emergency could be bigger than this?!”

                “Appa? Daddy? What’s going on?” Lucy rubbed her eyes as she stepped out of her room, her other hand holding onto Mike’s, who is sucking his thumb precariously.